GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

SAME GAME FROM 4 YEARS AGO

*DELETED*
SAME GAME FROM 4 YEARS AGO
played 7 years ago stopped playing after about a year but now im back. But dang no change to nothing. no new maps no new guns and same old stupid noob stuff. im sure owner makes good money from noobs and 40mm weapons spending there life savings for what? And the worst of the worst is that everyone is a fake, ban them they make another acc, ban that one and they make another. If u play this bs game your a NOOB.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
ok

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

played 7 years ago stopped playing after about a year but now im back. But dang no change to nothing. no new maps no new guns and same old stupid noob stuff. im sure owner makes good money from noobs and 40mm weapons spending there life savings for what? And the worst of the worst is that everyone is a fake, ban them they make another acc, ban that one and they make another. If u play this bs game your a NOOB.

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
THATS WHY YOUR A RETARD

WASTE YOUR MONEY PLAYING A GAME THAT DOES NOTHING IN RETURN FORTHE PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT WHAT IT IS. ITS CALLED RESPECT BUT IM SURE U NEVER GET THAT ANYWAY SO YOUR USED TO IT. WHILE THE REST OF US DEMAND CHANGE. STAY NOOB MORON
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

WASTE YOUR MONEY PLAYING A GAME THAT DOES NOTHING IN RETURN FORTHE PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT WHAT IT IS. ITS CALLED RESPECT BUT IM SURE U NEVER GET THAT ANYWAY SO YOUR USED TO IT. WHILE THE REST OF US DEMAND CHANGE. STAY NOOB MORON

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
LOL

U MAKING ME CRY ? HAHA, MUST BE 10 YEARS OLD WITH NO FRIENDS AND GETTING SMACKED AROUND BY YOUR PARENTS. YOUR A MORON BEYOND MARS. GO CUT PASTE SOMETHING ELSE THAT MAKES U FEEL LIKE A MAN, BUT U WILL NEVER EQUAL UP TO ANYTHING BUT A GUNROX NOOB
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

U MAKING ME CRY ? HAHA, MUST BE 10 YEARS OLD WITH NO FRIENDS AND GETTING SMACKED AROUND BY YOUR PARENTS. YOUR A MORON BEYOND MARS. GO CUT PASTE SOMETHING ELSE THAT MAKES U FEEL LIKE A MAN, BUT U WILL NEVER EQUAL UP TO ANYTHING BUT A GUNROX NOOB

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I suspect this is Thorium:
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

lol what are you 12
worst fucking meme creator ever lmaoo
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
DUDE
think before you speak....
You are right this game deserves way more and more attention. however, you must see it in another perspective.....they created a complete game, nothing extra to add or change, its perfect how it is.... even though in my opinion it deserves some more attention.
Graphic point of view: Yes, graphics could be enhanced a little more true. however keep in mind that by increasing graphics, some people might not meat the requirements...thus lowering the population that plays the game. Gunrox itself is aimed at a low-Age audience which usually do bot have a fancy PC.
Its a Really good game..

AND BY THE WAY JUST BY WATCHING AT YOUR CHARACTERS I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU COULD NOT EVEN GET YOU CHARACTERS TO MAX LEVEL.... YOU PROBABLY JUST GOT DECEIVED BY SOME FAKER (WHICH UNLUCKILY GUNROX HAS A LOT) AND YOU CAME RAGING IN FORUMS.. LIKE A LIL bITC*
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
noneedclan
U don't know what you talking about if it was built as a complete game then it was ment to die like it is, I guess, but if it was designed for low age group why do you charge to play, why would resets be this expensive, it was no built with kids as main play group and also there is tons of things berseker could do and could have done to keep population up, this game was built out of date and is now way out of date, is it fun yes, but to say it is designed perfect lol, it never was and now is far from perfect so you should think before you speak!adding onto this game could have saved it and designing a new map or changing the way things work would have been good idea but berserker took the money and got lazy and now is only interested in totem tribe 2.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
emmm....
Perhaps some new content ?
BTW i feel this game is like a ghost town , 4 years ago the server was flooded with players , now there are VERY little player , i once reached from lvl 1 to lvl 6 in one day , but now im stuck on lvl 3 cuz there is no one to play with ...
a Major Update might help the game back on its feet (SOMETHING OTHER THAN CLOTH AND HATS AND SHOES AND etc...)
Please let Totem tribe gold 2 go and STICK BACK TO GUNROX 😡
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
this guy is right
games like totem tribe will fall eventually.. there are few games like GUNROX.... counting XCOMM which in my opinion is a 5hitty turn based combat game..
GO back to Gunrox..!!!!!!!!!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
please come back
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
I've been 5 years without play Gunrox and now I am back, most of the things still the same its true but hey! The game still AWESOME!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him