GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Price adjustment in the money the game.

Price adjustment in the money the game.
Considering that Over 70 % of GUNROX Players are Brazilians , need have a price adjustment . In Brazil , 20 K Corresponds to 80 reais representing 10% of the minimum wage.
A decrease in the price of game money, increase the number of players. 😁😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Considering that Over 70 % of GUNROX Players are Brazilians , need have a price adjustment . In Brazil , 20 K Corresponds to 80 reais representing 10% of the minimum wage.
A decrease in the price of game money, increase the number of players. 😁😁

All brs are rich by fakes , no need decreases !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
70% ? nice joke. Max 40-50%. Anyway all brs fakers.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

All brs are rich by fakes , no need decreases !

Said the guy who was banned for ever 😁😁😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Need atualizacions
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol
☹Gunrox is dying
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Said the guy who was banned for ever 😁😁😁

Did I ever ask for updates? 😝
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
For noobs planting
I am br and win any match with gringos, gringos you are lucky, nois are majority and you serve me for leveling😉 so earn the lucky sometimes.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I am br and win any match with gringos, gringos you are lucky, nois are majority and you serve me for leveling😉 so earn the lucky sometimes.

What language do you speak sir ?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
hope that never happen...some years ago when most of the ppl was from europe was much better cuz nobody played fake and there was a lot of ppl online!
now with all these br's fake banning 20 players x/day
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

hope that never happen...some years ago when most of the ppl was from europe was much better cuz nobody played fake and there was a lot of ppl online!
now with all these br's fake banning 20 players x/day

i hear some racist bullshits 🙄 !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i hear some racist bullshits 🙄 !!

not racist, just true!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

not racist, just true!

I've friends from Asia and Europe and they are fakers , I'm from morocco and I fake sometimes , AND , I have friends from Brazil and they ain't fakers .
It's not about nationality at all !
Edited 28 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
50 bans a day for 365 days a year =
18250 bans a year.
divide that by 3 for 3 strikes and your perma banned, that equates to 6083 accounts banned per year.
This is crazy, there are probably only about 200-500 actual players yet 6000+ accounts getting banned each year.
This game just does not work anymore. When the overwhelming incentive is to fake to level up then it shows that the spirit of this game is now broken.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

50 bans a day for 365 days a year =
18250 bans a year.
divide that by 3 for 3 strikes and your perma banned, that equates to 6083 accounts banned per year.
This is crazy, there are probably only about 200-500 actual players yet 6000+ accounts getting banned each year.
This game just does not work anymore. When the overwhelming incentive is to fake to level up then it shows that the spirit of this game is now broken.

dude , there is a rules , U fake = u get banned !!
wt the first thing u do before u join the game ?? u press " AGREE TO RULES " !!
why u think they do that ? cuz they dont want to hear same bullshits you're saying now everyday !
dont tell me that stop banning will make the game better !!
to be honest , i am faker , i was faking same IP before FAKE became a mod and things wasnt way better !!
when berserker & zhannet was still in action , they were banning a lot of fakers , and wt was the consequences ?? was a lot of players , was a lot of fun !!
bans has no relation with the number of players , if u cant play without faking , then dont play , simple !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

☹Gunrox is dying

Yea, it is.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I've friends from Asia and Europe and they are fakers , I'm from morocco and I fake sometimes , AND , I have friends from Brazil and they ain't fakers .
It's not about nationality at all !

I agree to that..
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him