GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

_Anek_ intentional afk and deliberate non combat in mega

_Anek_ intentional afk and deliberate non combat in mega
I get tired of kids that get downs syndrome when they perform a bad move and lose their units. Such an example of these sub-humans is _Anek_. He lost 2 units in one turn after a poorly thought out move so he decides to go afk for many turns in a row. After that he sees the game is still going so he does nothing but heal himself up then run out fully to the enemy to die.
If Anek had just kept playing we would have most likely won because he was in a strategic point on the map and we still had the numbers advantage. By going deliberately afk and then throwing his life away, he completely changed the outcome of the game. In my opinion, this is as bad as faking because we really came into the game with a handicap of 4v5 and its just not fair that a player throws a temper tantrum and all the other players on that team lose their time and money they put into this mega.
I have screenshots below showing various stages in the game where Anek is afk for a long line of turns, then he heals himself for one turn and the next turn he runs out into the enemy to die.
The players on my team have said he has done this multiple times but nobody has been bothered to put up any screenshots. I am putting in the effort to report this guy so I expect this serial pest to be punished.

Anek faking by going afk 2.jpg

Anek faking by going afk 3.jpg

Anek faking by going afk 4.jpg

Anek faking by going afk 5.jpg

Anek faking by going afk 1.jpg

Edited 7 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
One more screenshot since I can only fit 5 per post. The 6th and final screenshot shows his final position after he runs out from his hiding spot in the house. The 5th screenshot shows that he just kept on going and going from the house.
By referring to the redzone position in each screenshot, you can see how many turns have passed or if multiple screenshots (like screenshot 5 and 6) show Anek on the same turn.

Anek faking by going afk 6.jpg

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
What?
I think you had said I had a big problem with my internet, it went back and when I think it was too late to play alone I'm going to die, all led to believe it was something but it was apparently not so appear as offline but really could not move, I apologize to the 9 companions playing and I understand my problem thanks.
To Nutcrakcer think the child knows you do not hear people their wing is not to believe me your problem

_Anek_
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
You were logged on the whole time. You did not dc at all as my screenshots show. That also doesnt explain why you didnt shoot anyone, instead you healed without even moving and you opened the door, stepped outside the house and walked out using your full ap to die (even though you stopped many times as you spotted more enemies). That implies that you deliberately clicked multiple times to open the door and ran out and die - not just one accidental click because of lag
I dont buy this excuse that immediately after you lose 2 men, you go afk for multiple turns. Thats too much of a coincidence dont you think?
I sent a report to a moderator via the in-game report system. If a moderator can check, they will see that I logged the report in about Anek. I am sure if a moderator checked they would see that he was afk for a long time then walked out to die as illustrated by the screenshots.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him