GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ZHANNET , GOOD MORNING we have a problem.

ZHANNET , GOOD MORNING we have a problem.
Today something happened that did not expect .
his great moderator , banned me without reason and even insulted me , I will not pay for something that is not practiced , you like big game moderator , should check what happened and take appropriate action when your moderator and my account. if u check the game you will see that not hear any act of fake fight practiced.
I'm doing this little attempt using you , I know that does not take his players seriously, more if I do not get an answer and you delete is complaint , know that already print that claim to have evidence enough against the game .

Edited 7 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
dont cry please . everyone knows that u fake
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
We need to send out the word to all the gaming forums out there about how this game has failed after a moderator got hacked and berserker is not answering his phone coz he is too busy enjoying spending the money u noobs spent on this game. It will probably take him weeks before he figures out what is going on.
I will try to get more people on the forums posting about this to raise the general level of panic to an angry mob who wants to guillotine Berserker's head - aka the French revolution "great terror" period.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him