GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

THIS IS INCREIBLE. I DEMAND A BAN NOW!

Cannot reply, talk is closed

THIS IS INCREIBLE. I DEMAND A BAN NOW!
Well, its known there are too many losers that makes multiaccounts.
But this is increible. A moron called Vinis got two accounts, with this names:
VINIS10 (lvl 8)
and
VINIS1 (lvl 11)
Look the screenshots im going to post, because this is nameless, i lost all my items, the game was 6 vs 3, no way.
Ps: Berseker, i wispered you asking for help. No answer ☹

15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Berserker was likely AFK or "away" when you sent the message. Based on the names and the screens posted, this is a very plausible grounds for bans; specifically "account cloning" and maybe "fake fighting". I'm going to wait for confirmation that the main server to get back up before I get back on (hate the lag I'm getting from the temp. server!).
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Actually it was switched to main for several days now.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Thx for posting. Its anoying to see you'r going to be cheated.
PS: ¿Is it possible to get back my items? ☹ thx
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Unfortunately no. We can punish abusers but we do not track what items where lost when and why. Sorry.
However you should be more careful. Nicknames of those two players clearly says that they are clones so you should have expected unfair 1x2 play.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Yep, i know. Thx ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

Actually it was switched to main for several days now.

Dang it... why didn't anyone tell me this?! Oh well... at least players should keep an eye out for suspect playing. Cloning is easy to spot sometimes (especially by those that aren't real bright in hiding it).
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
maybe vinis got 2 computers thats why he can use his two accounts cause i tried to open another gunrox window in same computer and didnt work(is this possible on 1 computer berserker?) or maybe just his brother who was playing with him
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
this is possible on one computer (2 accounts on windows)
btw i never tried this, just heard rumors😁
but having two computers has nothin to do, you still have same IP ;p but if you somehow have another ISP (for example hack into nearby wifi 😁) all is completly legal lol ;d
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
this may be due to another email adress
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
EO Admins, this guy is still playing Gunrox. ¿What are you waiting for?
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
We did a temporary ban which is now expired. If he will repeat his actions he might be banned for a longer time or even forever.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Bers, i lost my items (plusminus 400 cash) and he got 48hours punish (or less).
For sure he still having my items, and i got nothing.
Amazing.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him