GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Introduce yourself!

1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

*DELETED*
Reply to
HOOOLA EVERYBODY !
My name is Khalid , I'm from Morocco ( from small city name Taza ) I'm 17 years old , I love football ( exactly watching champions league and world cup 😁 ) , I love pizza , I love Tea ( Cuz Morocco have the best Tea ) and also I love chat with people 😁 ! 48 Kg , 182 cm ! Thank u everybody 😁 ! ( u can add me on skype or Facebook , they are writing on my signature ) !
And this is me !

received_m_mid_1411056201731_8b1fbdf5ab20db0528_0.jpg

Edited 6 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
you really much resemble my friend O.o
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

you really much resemble my friend O.o

Me *0* ???
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
My Profile
Hi EveryBody !!! My Real Name is Xavier and i am from malaysia 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
hi my name is
Hi, my name is -Amigo_Equipo-, or more preferably Derek, the guy with the big purple afro.
I like having weird hairstyles in gunrox, it makes me more...individual than the default clothing. ☺
I've been playing gunrox over 4 years, this account is my newest one.
I've always had a problem with leveling up, however. I've never been able to get past level 4.
On this account i'm level 3...private...
Also I live in PurpleAfroLand, U.S.A
I like Vanilla Afro and Afromenem, also Dr. Afro, Ice Afro, Afro Jordan, Pitt Afro, and Afrommcsweg.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
☺ Afros.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Here I am !!!
Hi guys,
I'm Pham come from Viet Nam,I played since this game started but stopped,then just back to play again few months. Call WickedGame in game ☺
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Long time no see!
I played this game some 5 years ago and one day I forgot about it and I've been searching for SO LONG to find this game back, and today I finally did!
I remember this game being really hard and me & my brother getting destroyed in it, good times.
Do you guys have any advice/modern guides/tips for me a returning old player? 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Long time no see!
I played this game some 5 years ago and one day I forgot about it and I've been searching for SO LONG to find this game back, and today I finally did!
I remember this game being really hard and me & my brother getting destroyed in it, good times.

Leave the Game.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Long time no see!

This is the exact story for how I came back to Gunrox aswell
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Reintroducing myself kuz I wanted to do some corrections. The name is Derrick Johnson, I'm from the 500 block of East Atlanta. Former gang member of the Bloods, used to be a Eagle Scout for the Georgia chapter, play football in high school and done construction and landscaping since I was 12 years old and I'm 25 now. Have a bad rep of picking fights with damn near everybody and getting into trouble nonstop, other than that i love smoking weed and playing Gunrox since December of 2009 despite being banned numerous times for fake fighting which I wish I never did but I can't change what I done so I just do my part as a Gunrox vet.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
latinos president
younnnng bloood 😎😎😎
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Comedy

Reintroducing myself kuz I wanted to do some corrections. The name is Derrick Johnson, I'm from the 500 block of East Atlanta. Former gang member of the Bloods, used to be a Eagle Scout for the Georgia chapter, play football in high school and done construction and landscaping since I was 12 years old and I'm 25 now. Have a bad rep of picking fights with damn near everybody and getting into trouble nonstop, other than that i love smoking weed and playing Gunrox since December of 2009 despite being banned numerous times for fake fighting which I wish I never did but I can't change what I done so I just do my part as a Gunrox vet.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

NOOB ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Wassap! I'm Fucus and I'm from Romania. I'm kind of a vet player, not really because I've been playing this game a lot but actually that I've played it 10 years ago. Only now have I remembered that this game existed once and it's truly a blast to see that it still exists. 
Genuinely, when I picked this game 10 years ago I knew little to no english and it's certainly a good feeling to be able to finally understand everyone else. I certainly hope to learn this game up and I really look forward to have fun with the community!

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

o/

6 months ago Quote
6 months ago Quote

o/

6 months ago Quote
6 months ago Quote

Iam from Egypt I can’t charge cash now bec visa in Egypt for now just for Egyptian money can’t use dollar if berks back sms coin to charge.  Cash will be Amazing or use Egyptian money will be good too 

6 months ago Quote
6 months ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him