GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

zero exp??

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2

Why am I getting zero exp for attacking people who I defeated???
Explain this bug.

Reported by .

3 years ago Quote

Ask Krypron. He is enkord, ADMIN CLAN. I kept winning him even when I was lvl 15 and level gap was like very big. Bernadetti from enkord, I won her using this account (I was lvl 20+ that time). Those are ENKORD clan. I got more other clans to mention but your brain says high level gap = fake. So there is no sense in mentioning them. I only mentioned those at ENKORD clan.

when? 😕
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
well I played game armed vs opponent naked and i took 0 money 0 exp thats becuz he rushed with a group and i put pulse mine + shoot pulse nade on 3 i took nothing and it wasnt fake as you can check i think its good rule but you as moderators cant do it well "i dont blame you i blame the system you put" i think would be better if u check game by yourself and then - Enkord cash we took and -exp we took...
really wasnt fake fight.. as you can check it
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
The system isn't perfect, there will be false positives, you just have to be patient till more updates are done to make the detection better,
Also, EhmzZtheLEGEND, https://imgur.com/a/QoAKLVI - I got this as well when i attacked a level 50 that was giving fakes and went DC, I got nothing 😝
You should know very well that most people used to attack level 50s to get a lot of XP, this is a perfect counter for it, stop arguing with astor and just accept the reality
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

The system isn't perfect, there will be false positives, you just have to be patient till more updates are done to make the detection better,
Also, EhmzZtheLEGEND, https://imgur.com/a/QoAKLVI - I got this as well when i attacked a level 50 that was giving fakes and went DC, I got nothing 😝
You should know very well that most people used to attack level 50s to get a lot of XP, this is a perfect counter for it, stop arguing with astor and just accept the reality

yea but as a lvl 50 vs lvl 50 i wont make anyghing with exp i just want money and i got nothing so yeah as u said we have to accept the reality
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Man, he is literally insulting Astor in his face XD, that guy is the same as OBNOXIOUS. Go attack more afk people and then complain about it.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Man, he is literally insulting Astor in his face XD, that guy is the same as OBNOXIOUS. Go attack more afk people and then complain about it.

😁 😁 😁 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

when? 😕

you were afk haha xD But it's counted as my win! Altho there were times that you moved and I lost. But at least I got like 200 exp even if I lose. I also got +1 for soul courageous medal that time for my courage!!
But now, there is no exp and it does NOT contribute to medal. Why????
You are a moderator, can you answer why? It's a bug.
If it's not a bug. then what's the new rule??
Astor responded and that's good. But his answers are all useless answers. Maybe you can answer?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Then let Astor answer it. Look back at the thread. I reported a BUG.
I am not complaining, Im just ASKING for ANSWERS.
What should moderator's response be?? They should say "Thank you for the report, we will fix this soon". But NOPE. Astor said NOTHING useful. He said dont attack high level and afk, which makes me assume that it is a new rule. So Im just asking him, WHAT IS THIS NEW RULE??? He cant answer. All his answers are USELESS.
I can accept the reality that there is a NEW stupid rule. But then tell us what it is. Simple logic.
I will give you an example Astor, since im an engineer.
EXAMPLE:
- Rule 1 - zero exp if level gap is 10 levels and above
- Rule 2 - no medal contribution if leel gap is 10 and above
That is just an EXAMPLE. Of course I dont know the real rules, which is why I AM ASKING!! And his answers are all USELESS until now.
Also, if this is a bug and mods cannot handle the bug because they are not good enough, then simply TELL US! I will understand.
My question is simple that even kids can understand. I am reporting a bug because I am a good person. Now if this is not a bug, then this is a new rule. What is the new rule?
Astor said that the new rule is fake = no exp. I am 100% sure that Astor is wrong. It is incomplete and useless. This is because I played non-fakes (many non-fakes) and I get 0 exp. Example, Krypton and Bernadetti.
So his answer was useless. So what is the new rule? Just answer. Easy as pie. If you moderators say that there is no new rule and it is just a bug and you are sorry that you cant fix it yet, then JUST TELL US.
Easy logic that moderators cannot answer? xD
How about berserker???
In summary, I am not complaining, I am REPORTING A BUG. If this is not a bug, then I AM ASKING WHAT IS THIS NEW RULE.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

Then let Astor answer it. Look back at the thread. I reported a BUG.
I am not complaining, Im just ASKING for ANSWERS.

Man u literally said he is retarded, there is a way to ask stuff to moderators, "engineer" being so dummy and agressive lmao...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Man u literally said he is retarded, there is a way to ask stuff to moderators, "engineer" being so dummy and agressive lmao...

I said his answers are useless and it follows the logic of brainless people.
Astor himself could be okay, but im pretty sure his answers were useless. If he is really an okay moderator, then he should answer it properly and as complete as possible.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Honestly, the game gunrox is awesome, but the administration is not good. If only it's good, I might had already charged real money for this game. But I cannot trust these moderators. I mean look, they cant even answer a simple question xD I cannot trust my money with these kinds of mods.
I know gunrox is not earning money. This is because they dont know how to run the business. Meanwhile me, I know how to run a successful business. I have one myself, and my family. Number one rule is to take care of your customers. I am actually a customer and I am willing to charge money here if only the admins are ok. But nope, so why will I waste my money here??
I mean look at the answers of one if the admins, Astor, it's so useless. I am a customer reporting a bug, and asking what are the new rules. Then he evade to answer and say useless stuff instead. xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
So.. updates about the bug???
Your game is not making any progress with the bug. It got even worse (see my other thread)
Or if this is not a bug, then what are the new rules?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him