GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

fantastic suggestions

1 2 3

*DELETED*
Reply to

Exactly. Why talk about grammar? So why criticize Escorpion.

you change the main point i talking about that is not school to learn english we should talking about the suggestions
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

you change the main point i talking about that is not school to learn english we should talking about the suggestions

You fail to seem why I posted in the first place. But if it makes you feel happy about your little thread I won't post on it anymore.
(like these suggestions are ever going to be considered anyway???)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

1-make ability to buy clan perks from the shop
2-the magic weapon from gold box should depend on your level not on the map you play
for example : if you are level 50 play at lost beach and found gold box you will find bad magic like colt uzi so thats bad you should found good magic to use so it should be aug and another higher weapon
3-make new map for level 22 which contain higher weapon than memoiral like mg4 sig and another higher weapon

And where go fun of game?
if buy arts, habilityes, perks and all in cash shop..
were the fun??
next ideia maybe buy experience on cash shop??
buy levels on cash shop?
Gunrox losing the essence.. ☹
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

You fail to seem why I posted in the first place. But if it makes you feel happy about your little thread I won't post on it anymore.
(like these suggestions are ever going to be considered anyway???)

no, you are welcome 😉😉 i didnt mean that i mean what do you think about the suggestions thats all
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

were the fun??
buy levels on cash shop?

ok what about the second suggestion?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

were the fun??
buy levels on cash shop?

dont forget that .gunrox is a project the main point is collecting money so this idea maybe useful for them
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
i would like see new map 40+ with art chest box and some guns 80+ skills
would be CoOoL 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i would like see new map 40+ with art chest box and some guns 80+ skills
would be CoOoL 😁

i think map level 30 is enough
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Map for lv5-8-11-15 and 30? There has to be something at 20 or 22 or something
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
If any map is going to be made is needs to be a mega-based map in similarity to Junkyard and Memo. This game needs much more mega support as berserker has been babysitting random/1x1 players for the last 2 years. In fact, I would devote more time to this game if another mega map was released. I am tired of only getting to play on 1 type of map because of the type of game style that I play. Also, you people need to quit asking for maps because that is the last thing on the administrators' minds. However, I would like to see one, though.
The maps all of you want I'm guessing is based on 1x1s and small fame games, which is boring and we already have 3 maps for this. It sounds to me as if you just want more and more. Mega players need support. This probably isn't even worth posting as another map probably won't be made until another 2 years, but if another one is ever made I hope it is mega-based. Since we are talking specifications, I would program it to have a deserted airfield type of look. Make it to where you can walk onto aircraft carriers or something (works like the cost to open a door). Could be interesting. Well, that is all I'm going to say.
In conclusion (for the idiotic people who have a 3 second attention span): there needs to be another mega map instead of another useless random map if there is one made at all, which their won't.
End rant.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
haha

Exactly. Why talk about grammar? So why criticize Escorpion.

that! me not speak english much
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

If any map is going to be made is needs to be a mega-based map in similarity to Junkyard and Memo. This game needs much more mega support as berserker has been babysitting random/1x1 players for the last 2 years. In fact, I would devote more time to this game if another mega map was released. I am tired of only getting to play on 1 type of map because of the type of game style that I play. Also, you people need to quit asking for maps because that is the last thing on the administrators' minds. However, I would like to see one, though.
The maps all of you want I'm guessing is based on 1x1s and small fame games, which is boring and we already have 3 maps for this. It sounds to me as if you just want more and more. Mega players need support. This probably isn't even worth posting as another map probably won't be made until another 2 years, but if another one is ever made I hope it is mega-based. Since we are talking specifications, I would program it to have a deserted airfield type of look. Make it to where you can walk onto aircraft carriers or something (works like the cost to open a door). Could be interesting. Well, that is all I'm going to say.
In conclusion (for the idiotic people who have a 3 second attention span): there needs to be another mega map instead of another useless random map if there is one made at all, which their won't.
End rant.

If they dont even make some little updates such a big updates wont come.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

End rant.

ok what about the first and the second suggestions ?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

1-make ability to buy clan perks from the shop
2-the magic weapon from gold box should depend on your level not on the map you play
for example : if you are level 50 play at lost beach and found gold box you will find bad magic like colt uzi so thats bad you should found good magic to use so it should be aug and another higher weapon
3-make new map for level 22 which contain higher weapon than memoiral like mg4 sig and another higher weapon

Good suggestion but:
suggestion 2 is bad for the game, because the reason why we have antique chest is luck of finding a gold one and luck of finding the weapons inside.😉😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
will not do suggestions😝, because they will not put EVER! ☹ 😡
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I think we need new map but from lvl 45+ or map only for lvl 50 😁 lvl 22 + map is stupid idea😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice
Good suggestions I`m agree with all.
and about maps i think there should be new maps for lvl +20, +40 and an special map for lvl 50:-)
But as i know Berserker is now working about new game so just give him some time. I hope he will make some improvment in gunrox after he made new game
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
we want map lvl 22 and map lvl 40
you cant found imp power armor in map lvl 30 and another wepons😡😡
Edited 1 day later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
but i agree you and very excited with the second suggestion 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him