GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To the idiots who know themselves

*DELETED*
To the idiots who know themselves
It is useless to tell someone camper when he win.
It is useless to tell someone rusher when he win.
It is useless to tell someone lucker ( which is not even an English word , it should be "lucky" ) if he killed you and didn't scratch. A guy isn't lucky because he didn't scratch.
It is useless to tell someone lucky if he hit a ninety percent explosive shot.
It is useless to tell someone lucky when he keep scratching and you keep critical-ing and he win you and when he ask you why is he lucky you ignore him.
It is useless to tell someone lucky because he kill / win you.
It is useless to tell someone lucky when you critical all shots and couldn't kill him because he had about 50 hp.
It is useless to tell someone lucky at all even if he is really lucky ! It won't make you be relaxed at all. Okay , he is lucky , NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT ?
It is useless to insult someone because he win you.
It is useless to brag in common chat that you win someone one time who won you hundred times.
It is useless to write in info " I QUIT BECAUSE OF STUPID LUCK" and then come back after a minute.
It is useless to ask someone to return your items while you didn't even reach level 4.
It is useless to call someone " art user ".
It is useless to call someone stupid miner.
It is useless to call someone stupid grenadier.
It is useless to call someone stupid with full explosives.
NOW FFS HAVE SOME MERCY ON ME AND STOP DOING ALL THAT TO ME.😡
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Really dude, ? Let me get this straight...You just want someone to come by and post negative comments on this useless thread so u can also fight with him like u did back with fbi ...well what can I do,I suppose this is what a guy can do when he has no life.btw stary and qwerty no difference.

You boy neither have nuts or brain. This thread is to the people who annoy me every game, I want to tell them it is useless to do this in order not to do this to me anymore. What is better? Post the same thread to everyone who annoy me or make it one time and everyone can see it ? I don't need fucking negative comments and I don't care if this thread has no posts, I only care that everyone see it and stop calling people with that names . Why should someone like to get negative comments are you fucked up in brain or something ? Well what you can do ? You can get your nose out of my threads, that's it. Why should I not have a life ? I have a lot of friends from different countries. And what is that qwerty supposed to be ? Go get a gf you are the one who don't have a life as you hate my post without any reason .
Edited 2 hours, 33 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
STARY = qwerty !!
Simple !!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

STARY = qwerty !!
Simple !!

That does not give any sense. How can I be a qwerty. I even searched in dictionary look what are the results : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=QWERTY
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
This thread is to advice people to stop calling me a lucky guy
and then you guys come to call me a qwerty which is not even an English word.
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Because your mad on the people who said this to you does not mean you have to make a topic about it. You only make it worst.
You also posted this on the wrong place.
Close Topic.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him