GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox aministration help plz

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Gunrox aministration help plz
Hi, my acc lvl 50 was baned by berserker by the reason of fake refferers, I must recognize that I had reffers in my acc -Ale-, but they all legal reffers, I introduced a friend into Gunrox, and I show him how to play and all the reffers to -Ale- acc were done by him, they not auto-reffers or something similar.
As I know there's no reason to ban me because I did legal reffers, not fake reffers.
-Ale- banned cause mistakes!!!! How I know it? well, I called my friend and asked him to check if any of the reffers that he did to me was bann or blocked or something similar, and he support my idea, none of them banned, you administration can comprove it if you want...
I'm friendly asking to the Administration of Gunrox to reconsideer the action of ban my acc lvl 50 -Ale-, I'm sure it's a mistake.... I was never banned before and now this happens.....
I hope you Berserker or Zhannet understand my words and re-check my situacion, I'm sure it's a mistake, Please don't ignore me.....
If there's any doubt about my situation, I can clear all the doubts that u admins might have, I hope and ask please to don't late alot to answer me
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
I couldn't finish even reading this. Being banned for fake referrals is a serious offense and you'll be lucky to even have the option of lifting that ban through a generous payment to the Enkord Team. All the money you "earned" through illegal means should be an additional payment made to un-ban your account. However, I have no control of that, but if I was in charge I would add that sum to the initial fee. Don't claim an unfair advantage if you're not ready to deal with the consequences of your actions.
9 years ago
9 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him