GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Dear Berserker

Dear Berserker
Me and my friends have supported your game and played it for about two years now, in this time we have seen minimal change and changes that only help cashers, for instance a clan that cannot buy three extra members is useless and will have no chance of doing anything but MAYBE hitting 7 or lower in top fame, you say gunrox is stable but I see less players online then I EVER have, less people in random and for the first time, very low amounts of low levels, maybe you don't care about your game and you think everyone will play this totem tribe two, that's a lie, most people play gunrox for gunrox. I'm predicting this now, if you do not update gunrox VERY soon all of your loyal players will leave and the only ones left will be toxicity and voltron. I mean comeon pretty much toxicity has 14 outposts if you include grom, how is that fair while other clans STRUGGLE just to fame, but hey if you wanna ruin a decent game be my guest but don't act surprised when it happens.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Me and my friends have supported your game and played it for about two years now, in this time we have seen minimal change and changes that only help cashers, for instance a clan that cannot buy three extra members is useless and will have no chance of doing anything but MAYBE hitting 7 or lower in top fame, you say gunrox is stable but I see less players online then I EVER have, less people in random and for the first time, very low amounts of low levels, maybe you don't care about your game and you think everyone will play this totem tribe two, that's a lie, most people play gunrox for gunrox. I'm predicting this now, if you do not update gunrox VERY soon all of your loyal players will leave and the only ones left will be toxicity and voltron. I mean comeon pretty much toxicity has 14 outposts if you include grom, how is that fair while other clans STRUGGLE just to fame, but hey if you wanna ruin a decent game be my guest but don't act surprised when it happens.

you right... GUNROX is getting boring where there are few players...
All who I fight in random are same people over and over.
And many people gave up... Like Saracin, whom I wanna be friends but banned cuz of it.
Well after TT2, theres gotta be a way to make GUNROX better anf more fun. More clans and players.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
how i see .
Bers open for all tt2 , ofc some ppl will delete gunrox . now max online 225ppl , after open tt2 will be 150 or small . And after 1year all leave from gunrox , cuz dont found battle . and low active
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
LEAVE
I Will Leave This Game ☺
Lets Go Play Bf3 or TheWARZ And Other Game =)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ofc u leave faking a game then getting banned i would't exepct you to come back
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
;)
dude, this game just for cashers ! ☺
in this game waste money!
and in the end , get banned with lie reason !
i will leave that forever !
i dont like gunrox !
The Best Game : The War Z ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
sure leave i'm sure non will miss you =)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i dont like gunrox !

gunrox is not just for cashers =) i am not casher without using Super rewards and having fun
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

gunrox is not just for cashers =) i am not casher without using Super rewards and having fun

dude, look ur lvl, in low level is easy to get armed, now try to have fun in lvl 25+ without charge cash
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

dude, look ur lvl, in low level is easy to get armed, now try to have fun in lvl 25+ without charge cash

why bother with high levels? reach a level in the mid 10's and create new account to make it reach the mid 10's etc....That's how i play 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i dont like gunrox !

OH really ? i have clan - and i got cash and everything is going simply with me without paying any cent ...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Casher,Casher,Casher
This Game Only For It To Come Back Casher Look at me I started At Poquito That Started This game I'm Beeying And Returned This game is A Very Expensive For Us And Every Ves Mas Things are expensive ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I have played gunrox on and off since the very beginning (over 4 years) and have not seen much change according to MY perspective. Other than clan perks and outposts being added, i feel as though gunrox is the same after such a long time span. I do not know if this game is considered complete or not; however, i do feel as though it is just going to go downhill if nothing changes. I agree that it is too expensive and that is the reason why I do not have any accounts above 20 because it just gets too expensive. There is a lack of new players and players in general from my point of view and what may seem like there are lots of players, are just people who own multiple accounts like me.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Let's all stop playing this game, spend 150 real, and I was banned.
reason: bersker say that my account had been stolen!
Better to play a game that has rules! Gunrox, berserker fake noob! trash game...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Yeah everyone is right abt the casher game!!! Beacause when i had put 35k cash everybody was like so easy to play and won most of the games!! but now when i dont have cash left when i even lose 1 or 2 games like i wil be naked for 1 or 2 days or for the whole week beacuse if u play naked u wil lose easily wid armed players and if u play fakes or something like that u wil get banned!!! @berserker i want to give u a decent suggesstion-give top 100 active players like 500 e cash per week or so so that all players wil be craving for activity and also they wil get armed by this decent cash!! understand??????☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yesterday i charged 10k cash just to feel how is it like to have cash, and honestly, while i have cash, i'm having waaaaay more fun than i've ever had in the last 2 years without charging cash, so i can say that this game is for cashers, playing naked is so damn hard, you need to lose about 10+ games on random to get fully armed, and if you lose, well, just play naked for the whole day/week 🙄
If every weapon had versions that require 10 skill, 30,50, i'd charge cash more often, because then the game would be better.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Damm i must be from the future since i left this game nearly 1 year ago
me, i have won some cashers but too much cashers full of art is just ridiculous and playing a non random game is too much waiting
Giving some hope: since tt2 is finished updates will go faster for gunrox
ex: since all updates need at least 1 month with a miracle , it will now be 29 days 😝
to the dudes of the"gunrox team" i say make changes with risk of being bad is better than not changing at all cz soon pokemon tower defence will be bettter than gunrox if it is not already
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him