GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 27-Apr-2011 - Balance changes and fixes

1 2

- Poison grenade damage now lower on the edges of explosion area
- Poison influence on shelter increased a little bit
- While switching grenades sometimes distance was shown incorrectly
- After quitting random game player cannot press random for an hour.
- When player is in ignore list of clan leader, he cannot send messages to that clan
- Tournament bug fixed - when attacking your tournament opponent game was threated as tournament one
- Outpost bug fixed: sometimes ally was skipped incorrectly
- Fixed accident clicks on clan perk panel
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
xD
did u realy beat thet lvl?😕😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
now posion medail harder to get 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Dude the clan perk "missclicks" are not fixed... I was in a mega and was going to disarm (aka Marauder perk) a unit, but instead I got redirected into the danger zone and lost a unit and almost the game. ☹
I'm pretty sure I clicked that perk...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Dude the clan perk "missclicks" are not fixed... I was in a mega and was going to disarm (aka Marauder perk) a unit, but instead I got redirected into the danger zone and lost a unit and almost the game. ☹
I'm pretty sure I clicked that perk...

I leave one of best clan because of that stupid clan perk bugg ..... im really upset, loss always because of that misclick bugg....
since this update , i think this bugg get worse than before .. i misclick almost every game ..... mods to ur job !☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him