GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 04-Apr-2011 - Accounts merging

1 2

We've added ability to merge several accounts into one, if you have secret security codes to both of them. To do so, click "Change password" or "Change email" in startup loader window and then select last option in the opened menu. Security code is the code that was emailed to you when you confirmed your e-mail address for the first time. If you haven't saved that code, you cannot join accounts, sorry.
Also from now on you have to enter the game using e-mail and password. Entering with login/password is still supported until 15th of April, however is considered deprecated and the game is not guaranteed to work properly (might be buggy). Login/password is still there mainly so you can enter and change your email if you forgot it.
Other changes:
- ability to change player without closing the game (when you select "quit", it quits to the player selection screen).
- fixed: when account was locked, charge button didn't work.
- other minor changes and fixes.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

i dont have a email in my box
when securite code is come to my box?

Same as me, for one of my other accounts I never received a security code or welcome message after I activated it.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
You should check spam folder and/or antispam filter.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i m still waitting e-mail
i check my spam folder and none in it
and
i check my antispam filter
Edited 4 minutes later by . Reason: checked.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
berserker i cant change my e-mail adress
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

i m still waitting e-mail
i check my spam folder and none in it
and
i check my antispam filter

I have found a problem that is TOTALLY BOGUS. Me and you have the same problem. If you have your spam filter turned ON, then it deletes your "Welcome to Gunrox, here is your security code..." email. There is no way to get it back. However you can turn this filter off to prevent later inconveniences.
I am very disgusted at email providers at this. Also bers, is there anyway we can not get our GUNROX emails send to spam folder to prevent this problem?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Security Code
Is there a way to have the original email, with security code, sent to the email that we registered with?
This would help so many of us to merge our casher accounts ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Is there a way to have the original email, with security code, sent to the email that we registered with?
This would help so many of us to merge our casher accounts ☺

Soon we will send again security code to players who didnt change first used email.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
pff
GUNROX Winter 2010 News and Updates‏
i can get this e-mail
but
i cant get my security code e-mail ☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Umm.
I try to change my email to a email i can actually remember the password to,but it says that i can't use that one because i have another account that uses it. I'd like to change all my accounts to the one email i use so when the emails are sent i can link my accounts. Astor do you have any tips for me?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I try to change my email to a email i can actually remember the password to,but it says that i can't use that one because i have another account that uses it. I'd like to change all my accounts to the one email i use so when the emails are sent i can link my accounts. Astor do you have any tips for me?

1: You can try merging both of these accounts and then deleting any unwanted characters. That is if you have the security codes for both.
2: You can first change the email of the account that is already using this email. Then go back and try to use the email you wanted again.
Lemme know if you need further instructions.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Umm.
If i could get in to the emails on my other accounts i think it would be smooth. But i can't. I just need a way to change the emails of all my accounts to the one email i can access, so when the email Astor says is coming, i can link them all. If this is impossible i'll be disappointed. First we are asked to make lots of different emails to have different accounts then 2 years later asked to access email accounts (that were only made for gunrox) pssh. I'm not sure those emails even exist anymore. I've tried accessing them using any password combonation that i might use to no avail. I'm in a hard spot. I don't fake so i don't mind admins knowing all my accounts. Throw me a bone here please Admins.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
You should at least had written down security codes of those accounts.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

You should at least had written down security codes of those accounts.

You (Berserker, Astor and others) created this mess and this is what you tell your customers? In terms of keeping a simple and robust system, you fail. You have to assume that the public is stupid - expecting them to keep an email for so long is a mistake.
The more changes you make to this game, the less I feel like playing it. Most of the changes make things complicated for players and are driven by your greed.
Let me also give you a free lesson in ethics101 - turning a blind eye to people that cheat ingame because they buy enkord and make you money is wrong, you hear me? WRONG! You may get a healthy bank balance but it is unfair to people who have spent all their spare time and risk their items all week against real players to try to finish in first place, only to be overtaken on the last day of the week by C2A players (proven as cheaters on these forums) who fake all day for optimal points in a short time until they hit the number 1 spot. It makes all the work the honest players put in throughout the whole week worthless because the goal is to get clan perks and you dont get clan perks for second place.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

You (Berserker, Astor and others) created this mess and this is what you tell your customers? In terms of keeping a simple and robust system, you fail. You have to assume that the public is stupid - expecting them to keep an email for so long is a mistake.

If the public is "stupid", they can continue playing different accounts like before, don't see any problem. Account merger is not required and is made for convenience of some players.
And using secret codes is the only safe way to merge accounts without opening another loophole to hackers. You fail at bringing reasonal arguments. The only thing you can do well is to whine about how everything is bad.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him