GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 16-Mar-2011 - Security update

1 2

As of 16-Mar-2011 we are using new login system to access GUNROX.
In order to enter the game instead of your nickname and password you are now required to enter your email address and GUNROX password (not password to your email!!!).
For now you can still enter using your nickname instead of email, but that option is available for a limited time for people that do not remember their email so you can enter with nickname to change your lost or forgotten email address to a new one. (When you enter account with nickname instead of email address there is a warning that reminds your email address associated with your account).
In the next updates we will add ability to join several accounts on the same email address and password if you know security keys to both accounts. This way it will be easier to create and manage accounts as you will not be required to create many new email addresses.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
astor, I clicked on 'change email'and put the old email, new password and then email. But that's accusing my new email is being used by another account. The problem is: I want to put all my accounts into a single email, and the system is not allowing, sending the message that the mail is already in use by another account. understand? the problem is in the 'new mail', complaining that what I want. What I want is the message that says "ok". And I can migrate all accounts to a single email.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

astor, I clicked on 'change email'and put the old email, new password and then email. But that's accusing my new email is being used by another account. The problem is: I want to put all my accounts into a single email, and the system is not allowing, sending the message that the mail is already in use by another account. understand? the problem is in the 'new mail', complaining that what I want. What I want is the message that says "ok". And I can migrate all accounts to a single email.

We are making it to where you can put all accounts into one email. I think this will happen sometime after April 15. So just stick it out until then.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Suggestions made by 10players of gunrox :]
Hi guys :] this is just one of my acc's in gunrox been playing this game since 2009 or like that... me and my friends made contact just this day and i remember about the "Shields" and "MEGA RANDOM" suggestions :] would be really thrilling and exciting huahahahaha

happy playing ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
To explosion
didnt expect you to be a moderator now hahaha xD considering what we do when we play together on the old days... 😁

Happy playing 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him