GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 03-Dec-2010 - Outposts Beta

1 2 3

Outposts added to the game (currently in Beta stage so it might contain bugs).
Outpost Battle
Outpost Battle is a special type of clan battle which is possible only at outpost locations. Such battle occurs once per day per outpost location at specific time. Clan who won Outpost Battle becomes Outpost owner and receives Outpost bonus while he retains Outpost ownership.
15 minutes before the battle clan registration starts. If clan wants to fight for Outpost, clan leader or war adivsor of that clan must doit within 15 minutes before the battle. Players of regisered clans willing to participate in Outpost Battle must be present at Outpost location waiting for automatic battle start (without being ovverloaded).
Battle will start automatically and only 2 clans play it - current Outpost owner and one of the registered clans, taking in account that:

• if Outpower owner is not defined or not ready for battle, 2 clans are picked among registered ones;
  • if there is only one clan present ready for battle (not two or more), it will automatically without battle will become new outpost owner;
  • if Outposts owner is the only clan that is ready for battle, it will remain it's outpost ownership;
  • if there are no clans ready to fight for Outpost, that Outpost will become neutral

(!) The higher rank of the clan in Hall of Fame, the more chances that clan has to be picked as Outpost attacker.
Players of participant clans are picked using following rules: picked no more than 5 clan players ready for battle (present on Outpost location and not overloaded). Their total level is as close as possible and not greater than Outpost maximum allowed level. For example: Outpost has 30-60 level range and two clans picked for battle: A and B. Clan A has players of level 10, 15, 30, 42 ready. Clan B has 10 and 30 ready. In that case battle start in the following format: Clan A: 15+42 (57) versus Clan B: 10+30 (40).

Special cases
Clan is unable to register for Outpost Battle if current Outpost owner is clan's Ally.
Clan can fight Outpost Battle as attacker only once per 25 hours, but he can fight as defender as much as he can.
Outpost Battles cannot be aborted using first minute quit or using abort voting.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i will put a suggestion for picking clans just check it out in questions and suggestions😁😁😁

First warning!
Wrong section, this suggestion should be posted at "Questions and Suggestions"
Im joking 😉
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Propose your penalties.

Currently, if your clan has fame points you will receive -300 points for adding a new member, this is a reasonable penalty. But if your clan is not focused on fame or has no fame points, -300 is nothing.

2 suggestions:
- When you register your clan for an outpost and then add a player, -300 points is imposed even if your clan has no fame points. This will take the clan into a negative fame point status and take them down the ladder.
- Once you register your clan for outpost, your clan is locked from making changes until after the battle.
Again these are only suggestion and I'm sure others will have more suggestions.

CupCake on the Stage:
For many players, being in a clan is a priviledge. You have great friends and excellent players all in the clan with you. You can strategize, fight fame games, megas and outpost games all in the name of your clan and receive medals/points for working together. Let's build great clans!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ok when i said that i will write a thread of an idea i didn't cz i had to go
but now i will check it out now
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
win games like we won today give thrill of playing Gunrox 😁
Os pretus when online and play togheter like today beat everybody ☺
Vynny and i against HRON, saracin and KanuTAHKyk, russians, not so good test but was great game ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think this update isnt so bad,even thought u need your clan high hall of fame, as bers says it isnt so hard to get some fame points thats how much is needed so u can fight at least in one outpost.
3x1 games are easy to get fame points, i played one and my clan got 300 points, so it isnt so hard to get your clan little higher at hall of fame
people stop crying and start playing fame 😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
So it happens again...
Registration begins for Lost beach outpost, Los Guerreros (Rosita) recruits players minutes before the game. Los Guerreros has no fame points, so no penalty.

Congrats to Ares-Greece (31) for killing 3 Los Guerreros (39).
Edited 23 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker i think that a clock that tells the clan when we can attack an
outpost again is needed.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think the random pick should also include the best even balance, not just whos the best at fame. its really not fair when you have 3 members from 1 clan wanting to fight, and the pick is a lvl 13 vs 3 other clan members with a total lvl of 40. and since leaders and recruiters are starting to beef up their clans minutes before a fight, i think clans should be locked as soon as the registration starts for outpost.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

So it happens again...
Registration begins for Lost beach outpost, Los Guerreros (Rosita) recruits players minutes before the game. Los Guerreros has no fame points, so no penalty.

Congrats to Ares-Greece (31) for killing 3 Los Guerreros (39).

Thx. Difficult fight at the beggining. After the 2-3 kills it became easier.
BTW. i was playing so much time, killed 9 units, lost so much ammo and meds and took ~900 exp
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thx. Difficult fight at the beggining. After the 2-3 kills it became easier.
BTW. i was playing so much time, killed 9 units, lost so much ammo and meds and took ~900 exp

That was pro.. they had arts too. I like your new build Ares. ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wow so Ares lvl 39 won vs 3 players each one lvl 31 with no arts ???
Wow impossible he is superman if that's true😁😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

He is level 31. Took on 3 LOS GUERREROES with arts.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I am level 31 not 39. Los Guerros was 10+14+15 level (sum 39) and yes they had some arts too (poison colt etc). I am not superman, i just was lucky enough. Btw that was my last fight for Toxicity. I was at that clan for many months and i really liked some of the guys i met in there. Lately we had some problems but after all it is just a game. I wish best luck to Cupcake and my old teamates.
Ares-Greece.
a "solo" player
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
this update make gunrox in the very expensive game game ☹
we have if best can 2 or 3 perk for clan if win game but why in the all day we must fighting for keep?? why we buy clan ???for pay more cash without perk ???
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
oh then they are all together =39 well that makes a lot of difference and u said u was lucky too not bad i wish that i am lucky heee i have never been lucky in my hole life.
And jangavarana sry but i realy didn't understand a word
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i say why we creat clan??
only for perk
berserker plz back clan perk outpost is good but the perk of outpost plus in normal perk no delete all perk
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
is the outposts looking like the map their attachedto it or different?😕
because i want to play in these outposts☹☹☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him