GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

fake fighting - aslan & cellat16

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
fake fighting - aslan & cellat16
I was playing on a 2x1 to Lost Beach (aslan vs me and Cellat16) aslan Cellat16 and got daccordo only public chat that I did not understand (for the simple reason that I do not understand Russian or another language was not English and Italian).
I killed the fly only to gain more exp. I do not know if this behavior is possible or not but I want to denounce it.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Solucan Strikes Back ?
Фэйк фейтинг
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
happend to me too... here are some pictures as evidents:

note the marked text on the chat logm these numbers is my soldiers' life.
i can't understand the rest, if someone that knows this languege could translate i'd apreciate it.

here u see my "team mate" form his troops in a line, waiting to take the fire.
hope these are enough to get tham ban for a long period.
if there is doubt, i have more scrinshots.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
A question
Hi how can i make screenshots in game ???
Because aslan , cellat16 , saksafon are fake fighting
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

Hi how can i make screenshots in game ???

press alt and the screenshot button, go to mspaint, press ctrl-v, save (optional step: open with irfanview and save it as .jpg, dont do this in mspaint as its jpgs are bad), upload to http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php, paste link to forum
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
aslan was banned forever as he already had impressive ban history, cellat16 is banned for 72 hours.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him