GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

AFFFFF SECOND TIME HAPPEND STOLE!

AFFFFF SECOND TIME HAPPEND STOLE!
HEY BERSERKER MAN THIS IS SECOND TIME THEY STOLE MY ACC I DON'T KNOW HOW!!!!! BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GIVE MY PASWORD TO NOBODY AMIGO_DE_DIOS TOLD ME HE WAS GONNA STOLE MY ACCC I DON'T KNOW WHY PLEASE THEY STOLE FROM MY ACC 30K PLEASE PLEASE CHECK THAT!😡😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
AMIGO DE DIOS
HE TOLD ME THAT 2 THAT HE WAS GONNA STOLE I_LOVE_ I DON'T TAKE PICTURE BUT I SEE WAS TRUE LOOK IP PLEASE REMEMBER THIS GAME IS BAD EACH TIME ABOUT HACKERS PLEASE 1 TIME HAPPEND THAT TO EM REALLY FEELS MEGA BADDD 😡😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

HEY BERSERKER MAN THIS IS SECOND TIME THEY STOLE MY ACC I DON'T KNOW HOW!!!!!

You say you dont share your info with anyone, but your account was hacked twice?? 😕
Try making your story a little bit clean for us.
Edited 21 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOOK!
look i never share my real information cause i never put the real and they can't know my pass cause is to dificult and i haven't told to any1 so bers check ip ll now that he really hack my acc 😕😕
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I do not understand the people that say that the account was stolen and he never share information.
If this ''hackers'' are so good to to steal any account they want, why only low levels are only stolen? because they do not steal higth accounts.
summarizing: There is no way for someone to steal your account without you share information or receive suspicious files come from people you do not trust.
but in the end, there are RECOVERY KEYs. I play this game for 2 years and i still have my Recovery Key.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Chances are, people use weak passwords like "12345" or "password".
Currently we are preparing security update that will require email and password to enter your account, instead of login and password. This will make guessing passwords (even noob ones like mentioned above) more complicated.
Also later in the more distant updates after we will make more secure entrance with email and password, we will make it possible to join all your alt characters into single account and having it at single email/password with single security code.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

[...] we will make it possible to join all your alt characters into single account and having it at single email/password with single security code.

This is genius! I was just thinking (in my mind the other day - lol) that GUNROX would do this. ALL of the other games I play is the exact same way. Glad to see GUNROX catching up and enhancing with more security features. 😎 *claps for devs*
And btw, don't you think it's a little suspicious of these two's response times to this thread? And the similar ways they type... looks like the same person to me.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

And btw, don't you think it's a little suspicious of these two's response times to this thread? And the similar ways they type... looks like the same person to me.

We don't think kevin_02 and i_love_ are the same persons. The reason is we know it.
Back to topic. No security system could help against ID-10-T Errors.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

We don't think kevin_02 and i_love_ are the same persons. The reason is we know it.
Back to topic. No security system could help against ID-10-T Errors.

HAHAH VERY NOOB ☺ ofc i'm not love
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
[QUOTE=berserker;55170]Chances are, people use weak passwords like "12345" or "password".
Currently we are preparing security update that will require email and password to enter your account, instead of login and password. This will make guessing passwords (even noob ones like mentioned above) more complicated.
Berserker i have a better idea why don't you just make a type of IP adress scanner that scans the IP adress of the computer trying to enter the account and if the IP adress of the computer isn't the same as the one that first created the account THEN they have to put in their E-Mail. Don't you agree Berserker? 😁😁☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him