GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Bewear drkiko

*DELETED*
Bewear drkiko
I don't think I managed to get enough evidence to get him a conviction on anything, or even if it's technically a breach of the rules, so this is more of a Player Beware.
whilst trying to find games. drkiko managed to convince me that he was "Playing naked" and convinced me (already armed) to play 1on1 against him (under any other circumstances I would not have accepted the challenge. I'm a level 4)
this is what I get as a result:
http://yfrog.com/17liarp
http://yfrog.com/17liartoop
I know, I'm far too trusting.
Will try to be more paranoid from now on. (I suppose there are some disadvantages to limiting one's social network primarily to christian families and Boy Scouts.)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
When someone says naked assume they are not 😉

I've had it happen to me plenty, some people even those in clans 😳 tend to be shady and vultures when it comes to xp ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
hey noob the fight is 2x1 you friend died
2 colt 1 knife wow
no is abuse 2x1
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I see that we have a somewhat different recollection of the game...
I certainly don't recall ever having an ally at all in the game... though I can't prove that. (will be taking pregame screen shots for all future games.) additionally, what I recall is that you claimed your dudes were naked. so whether or not I even had an ally at all is besides the point.
I do however recognize that my word alone is insufficient to confer punishment, and that there may have been some sort of mistake on the part of either party. one will not know for sure unless such an event is repeated and properly documented. I encourage players playing against both myself, drkiko, and other players to document all interactions and messages exchanged.
If drkiko is indeed at fault, I believe that he will either learn from this experience or will repeat the same mistake. If he makes the same or similar mistakes, (assuming that the fault lies with him) word should get around eventually, and that will be the end of that. if he learns from said mistake and does better, then the issue is nullified.
Not mad at you Drkiko, If I am in the wrong, I hope you will accept an apology. if I am right, I hope that good will come of this.
Peace.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i dont know if its true about the 2 vs or whatever and if it wasnt im sorry to say that ur the noob driko u got in crying's guild saying u were going to be loyal , good , etc .. and so far ur not showing any of this. :S
p.s READ GOOD BEFORE U SAY ANYTHING PLEASE
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
It´s a shame to see the swiss name in this case.
sorry for any losts.
and...
Be carefull with anyone that are saying: "I´m naked..."
(thank god gunrox doesn´t show webcam videos)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I see that we have a somewhat different recollection of the game...
I certainly don't recall ever having an ally at all in the game... though I can't prove that. (will be taking pregame screen shots for all future games.) additionally, what I recall is that you claimed your dudes were naked. so whether or not I even had an ally at all is besides the point.
I do however recognize that my word alone is insufficient to confer punishment, and that there may have been some sort of mistake on the part of either party. one will not know for sure unless such an event is repeated and properly documented. I encourage players playing against both myself, drkiko, and other players to document all interactions and messages exchanged.
If drkiko is indeed at fault, I believe that he will either learn from this experience or will repeat the same mistake. If he makes the same or similar mistakes, (assuming that the fault lies with him) word should get around eventually, and that will be the end of that. if he learns from said mistake and does better, then the issue is nullified.
Not mad at you Drkiko, If I am in the wrong, I hope you will accept an apology. if I am right, I hope that good will come of this.
Peace.

what the heck is going on with this community here? everyone wants to punish anyone ... punish here, punish there ... guys (and girls) this is just a game ... so do as you do in other games, ignore them and play on.
stop crying - thats my job ^^
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

what the heck is going on with this community here? everyone wants to punish anyone ... punish here, punish there ... guys (and girls) this is just a game ... so do as you do in other games, ignore them and play on.
stop crying - thats my job ^^

I don't really want to punish anyone, I just want fellow players to be cautious, so that any similar incidents may be avoided. forgive me if what I wrote sounded like I wanted him to be punished.
(I posted this thread here since it seemed like the best place to put it. in retrospect, perhaps game discussion would have been better.)
I'm going to treat this as a closed issue. if anyone wants to discuss it further with me, PMs will do fine.
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

That's because you are in "Cheating and Abuse reports" section of the forums 😉 It was made for others to cry ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
The good dr said ☺

hey noob the fight is 2x1 you friend died
2 colt 1 knife wow
no is abuse 2x1

I see metal armor too not to mention you prob have 2ndry weapons equipped as well. Keep up the good lies ....I mean the good work 😁

And also using the expression noob and callin a player one in a negative sense also makes you the bad guy. You should definetly be the better person and just not lie maybe?

Not against the rules to lie to someone and say your naked. Still doesn't make it right 🙄
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him