GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

_Doktor_ Kills Teammate Over Artifact

Cannot reply, talk is closed

_Doktor_ Kills Teammate Over Artifact
We had just about won this mega, and our level 8 ally _Doktor_ wants to get my friend's artifacts he had. So he shoots a 40mm killing him and then grabbing his artifacts. This is the most greediest, stingiest, unsportsmanlike display of gameplay I've ever seen. Please give him a ban, I would be grateful.
Second screenshot is proving that this was Deathcorp's units. Again, thank you for banning.

_Doktor_ Kills Teamate.jpg

Deathcorp-s Units.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
hmmm

We had just about won this mega, and our level 8 ally _Doktor_ wants to get my friend's artifacts he had. So he shoots a 40mm killing him and then grabbing his artifacts. This is the most greediest, stingiest, unsportsmanlike display of gameplay I've ever seen. Please give him a ban, I would be grateful.
Second screenshot is proving that this was Deathcorp's units. Again, thank you for banning.

yes... need banned! 😁
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him