GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 21-Jul-2010 - King of the Hill tweak

1 2 3

- King of the Hill central area changed - now it has concrete walls
- Gamble Coin is given after winning 2 random battles instead of just playing 3 games with any result (farming and quit prevention)
- You can't start the game if teams are too unbalanced.
- Antique chests will not spawn in 1x1 games to prevent farming (except random games).
- Now when you are banned or your payments were charged back, you are now able to recoup them with a cash or charge palment automatically on the login screen. Account lock reasons are also displayed.
- Red "Danger Zone" shrinks faster in large 1x1 games (i.e. duel on Memorial Boulevard)
- Other minor tweaks and fixes.
Edited 4 hours, 6 minutes later by . Reason: Grammatical/Spelling corrections, also clarified some things.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
so unfair to new players
😡why has magic boxes been removed from 1x1 battles? now lvl 1,2,3 cant get magics from them, in beginners quarters, why take it away from the new players?😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

😡why has magic boxes been removed from 1x1 battles? now lvl 1,2,3 cant get magics from them, in beginners quarters, why take it away from the new players?😡

just go random with a key and open antique chest and u can find normal magics in normal boxes u just need some luck 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice i like king of hill😉
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
What?

I find it ammusing that whenever there is an awesome update then tons of people come and say how good berserker is, but when there is a update that looks bad then the same people come and say how berserker is ruining the game.
Note looks bad, because if you think about it, there is almost always an obvious reason why that change was needed.
Anyway,
Are antique boxes now in every single random battle?
And, whats to stop two of the same level to go farming antique chests by going in a random battle at the same time?

i think berserker is a good updater/admin. i just saw him ban 4 players(by a request) in some 2 threads back,furthermore,this update is great. now Other people cant just go for Randomly stealing coins 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I'm watching you.
I am still waiting for X-update...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Help hand
Umm what is the propose of post? stop disturb berserker you no make idea of how admin an game shut up and let him do his job, everione say it for him, but tink with me, "if they no like atualizations and tink it make game bad tell me why the ever play gun_roX ???? so they are all noobs no know what say just post those forums to take atention of others players like a lots of childs stop inusless posts berserker ever say it 😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Umm what is the propose of post? stop disturb berserker you no make idea of how admin an game shut up and let him do his job, everione say it for him, but tink with me, "if they no like atualizations and tink it make game bad tell me why the ever play gun_roX ???? so they are all noobs no know what say just post those forums to take atention of others players like a lots of childs stop inusless posts berserker ever say it 😎

a banned player tell other to dont disturb... lol..just... lol
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
marcos
nada mas le pido de pirfavor si me puedan desbaniar
mi cuenta de hueso54 es q megusto mucho esa cuenta
y pues yo la e intentado
desbaniar pero cuesta mucho
y la unica forma de como yo consigo cash es
con mi celular pero dan muy poquito
cash si sera que me puedan ayudar selos agradesere
o si buscan una forma de pagar por selular y queden mas
cash grasias adios☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him