GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 14-May-2010 - New World Map

1 2

New world map added. You can click on it and hold to drag. New redesigned map has more space for upcoming features like outposts. Hope you like it.
Other changes:
- tournament bug fixes
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Not so cool
berserker this new map is not so cool the last one was better☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
big map
the map and much grid, is boring. but the characters this well armed.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

New world map added. You can click on it and hold to drag. New redesigned map has more space for upcoming features like outposts. Hope you like it.
Other changes:
- tournament bug fixes

how to update the new world map,berserker
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
please reply
help me,how to update the new world map😳
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

help me,how to update the new world map😳

please reply me,i want to play this game
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
What is This stupid question!?
press update then wait after that you can play
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

how to update the new world map,berserker

you must be kidding...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hi I'm confused
I'm not so goood at english so pls tell me what outposts are😕
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
nice
the new map is nice but what is the outposts for😕
and it would be nice if there was more places to go to like underwater and oil rig
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I'm not so goood at english so pls tell me what outposts are😕

Im not sure what things are planned. But as far as i know every area will get some outpost. Now you just must fight at an area to dominate this area and the bonus is 10% more exp for your clan if you own this area. In future you must fight and defend all the outpost of an area. Maybe in future there are more special bonuses if you own the outposts. You can declare a fight against the owner of a outpost and this clan must defend it from time to time. Maybe with new feature like clan-diplomancy (friendly helping clans for defending or attacking, NAP = Non-aggression pact)
Thats just some things i read about. What features will come, how they looks, time or what special kinds are planned i dont know.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
the point of gunrox game is to be simple and funny
but all theese new updates are too compicated..its not funny game anymore!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Tnx

Im not sure what things are planned. But as far as i know every area will get some outpost. Now you just must fight at an area to dominate this area and the bonus is 10% more exp for your clan if you own this area. In future you must fight and defend all the outpost of an area. Maybe in future there are more special bonuses if you own the outposts. You can declare a fight against the owner of a outpost and this clan must defend it from time to time. Maybe with new feature like clan-diplomancy (friendly helping clans for defending or attacking, NAP = Non-aggression pact)
Thats just some things i read about. What features will come, how they looks, time or what special kinds are planned i dont know.

Well thats very good to hear tnx man☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him