GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

9th of May - GUNROX birthday

1 2

9th of May can be considered GUNROX birthday when it first went public so to celebrate it we are going to offer 50% discount on "Reset all Skills and Perks" feature second year in a row. Discount will be valid for the next few days (10 - 12 of May).
To celebrate 2 years of GUNROX we've announced a birthday tournament with generous prizes.
1st place = 200 000 Enkord Cash + 6 arts
2nd place = 100 000 Enkord Cash + 6 arts
Tournament is for levels 15-19 without arts on Lost Beach.
The team of GUNROX also congratulates our first players who joined GUNROX in the first month of it's beta launch and still playing this game. Here is the list of these devoted players:
masssage, lumi, Majko182, Stimorol3D, ffinder, Kill0wat, FonVald, goodman_1, Vetal, negasun, anatol14, LASTHERO, Lover, pol-2523, knutistgut, papers, aomesatan, reigoskeiter, Slider, onetower, alisson_15, michielh3, HomeRnDrby1, GoldenDragoon, yanns

if you are one of them - contact berserker to get your unique artifact prize - Souvenier Pistola!
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cool! I can buy a clan feture is i got 1st place in the tournamet.
Cool! I can buy a clan feture is i got 1st place in the tournamet.😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Boys and girls dont worry about the art.
Its just a nice souvenier. The stats are same like simple shootgun just the maximum range is amazing for a shootgun. Range is 1-16. So i think its just a usefull art for players of level 1-10 and the most longtimeplayer are a little bigger than this. And 10-35 damage with 4ap isnt a good option for players of level15+.
So dont worry its just a nice present for players like me but you really lose nothing if you dont get it.

If they have 90 skill points in shotgun mastery ofc 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

If they have 90 skill points in shotgun mastery ofc 😁

Not really because with 90 skill damage of this art is around 50 in small distance. Alternative weapon (jackhammer makes double damage) And at long distance the damage is around 30-40. Im sure 90-skill player of level 35+ have better longrange-weapons too.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
good. l need 200k Ec ;P
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Pistola
Souvenier Pistola stats
like shotgun
0 skill
10-30 damage
1-15 range
*personal its so cool
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Birthday tournament ended, congrats to XxXatiradorxXx and MDMA for winning those.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
congratulations 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i wish more birthday to the game and the development team:=)
cheers:P
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him