GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New way to get Enkord Cash - $uperRewards

1 2

New way to get some Enkord Cash added. By using SuperRewards system you can complete sponsored offers and receive free Enkord Cash. This system also provides extra payment methods like billing your home phone for Enkord Cash and others. Hopefully this system will allow more users to get their hand on some Enkord Cash.
Click "Charge" in the Cash Shop to find this new payment method.
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
but to receive these blessed Enkord cash as I do?

New way to get some Enkord Cash added. By using SuperRewards system you can complete sponsored offers and receive free Enkord Cash. This system also provides extra payment methods like billing your home phone for Enkord Cash and others. Hopefully this system will allow more users to get their hand on some Enkord Cash.
hop to find this new payment method.

🙄
Click "Charge" in the Cash S
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
but to receive these blessed Enkord cash as I do?😕😉
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i need enkord cash but no have understand
Edited 1 hour, 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

The method and even interesting but takes a long time and that I no longer have much, and a good alternative for teenagers who have no credit card or financial income own, but I'll take this topic and say that a good idea would be to have here in Brazil a way to pass the national card directly (because my card is not international, I do not know if this method would work) I think there is a great need in this part, and greatly facilitate recharging ...

Have you tried Boleto Bancario? SuperRewards -> PayByCash -> Boleto Bancario
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
🙄😕
YES I HAVE TRIED BUT NOTHING OF NOTHING uffa do not know why?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Click "Charge" in the Cash Shop to find this new payment method.

Yes but you need a phone number and you give money from the phone I thought it was all free😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
hi man some times its trick and most of times please read my post and reply to me
when i finish the survey offer it ask me to finish alast offer to get the benfit of that offer and gives me aloot of offers to choose one of them and this offers all say that survey expired so i no get my cash and realy i got bored i spend much time doing along survey and at last its atrick
this picture is example for what i speak about
http://imgur.com/o3XwO.png
when i choose any of that platinium or golden offers all say 1 thing survey expired 😡
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
jejejeje
Guis you must think that in life you have to work to win something So don't think that is so easy to get free enkord cash... somebody must win something and that somebody wont be you😁😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
wallie card?
You can no longer use wallie card?☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
cool, i need enkord cash
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Bers.... I love you =)

you can love bers but not on that way plz lol😝
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
So cool
its a good job berserker
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Help superrewards
not have requirements can someone please complete this offer?

http://www.superrewards-offers.com/sr_users/help?h=fohlrosij.871944761815&uh=miklpypebtxpljsefdqmshsjiap.963755399154

plisss
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
if you cant complete it yourself so dont do it and do another

not have requirements can someone please complete this offer?

http://www.superrewards-offers.com/sr_users/help?h=fohlrosij.871944761815&uh=miklpypebtxpljsefdqmshsjiap.963755399154

plisss

😎i think some offer you can do and others cant and same you cant do some and other can
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him