GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

crits perks - need change?! i think yes

1 2

Reply to
well i know its alitle of topic bout
cuse i not play alot this days and i try to stay active in gunrox world all i want to say is if any one forgot is " i like big b00ts "
and lil u cry all the time when i will lvl 42 i will have akiller build and u will cry when i will win u ohel batahat lol
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

and for the hp perks; if you take 22 perks of it, you only get 120 more hp... so with all due respect, you know you cant compare it, cause the differnce bitween 300 to 420 in a mega its not that big while the diference bitween 100 dmg to 300 dmg its bigger

You compare different things: Health-Tank of level 20 with a doomunit of level 40.
A doom unit with 10 luck, 10 critical damage, 1 hand of doom and another perk for it will never reach damage around 300. Also the chance to have a critical shoot is low. At the time i use just 10 luck just one of 6-7 Shoots was a critical. 3-4 shoots were normal shoots and 1-2 shoot are scratches. With 21 perks at doom you got a unit with 70% more critical damage and 12% more luck to reach this adittional damge.
With 42 perks of doom it looks other. Its the same with healthskills its not just 120 health more. You can reach 370 aditional health and 19reg with 43perks on it.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Knut,
You remember my crit unit before i reskilled to doc.
I had 20 Luck, 13 Heavy Hand, 1 Doom, and some strong backs.
I was making a critical shot every 8 shots, and scratching 2-4 of them other 7shots. To me I dont think having a critical unit until lvl 42 with 20 Luck, 20 heavy and BOTH dooms is worth it.
And to what Lil is saying, i do agree to that, ALL other perks have some sort of disadvantage, but Doom does not. Doom should have a - hp or weight disadvantage or something.
And FYI Bers,
Last time I played a game with Lil_God i remember him having Max crit resist. So saying invest in crit resist, is pointless to tell him. He is just implying that some sort of disadvantage be added to the Doom Perk.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Knut,
You remember my crit unit before i reskilled to doc.
I had 20 Luck, 13 Heavy Hand, 1 Doom, and some strong backs.
I was making a critical shot every 8 shots, and scratching 2-4 of them other 7shots. To me I dont think having a critical unit until lvl 42 with 20 Luck, 20 heavy and BOTH dooms is worth it.
And to what Lil is saying, i do agree to that, ALL other perks have some sort of disadvantage, but Doom does not. Doom should have a - hp or weight disadvantage or something.

You want a disadvantage for critical units but tell us the exact included 😉 You reskill your doom unit because it was very lucky or unlucky to play with this unit. Sometimes you cant kill a opponent with 30 health because you just scratch. You have many used perks for a dangerous lucky shoot. But mosttime you just get a normal shoot or 1-2 nice shoot per match. But really powerfull shoots like a 300+ is rarity at doom units.
And again what is the disadcantage of health-bonusperks? What is disadvantage of doc-bonusperks, what is with strong-back-bonus, with all kinds of resistence, with pistol-, mine-, snipers-, mg-bonusperks? No disadvantage.
Yes a doom-sniper could be really powerfull but he could scratch too. A big health tank use always his many hitpoints and reg.
Maybe there is a reason to drop the power of doom at levels 40+ but i also think the tanks and health-perks in combination with docs and medi dominate the game too, but this perks from the lowest level up to level 50. The perktree of doom is just useless till upper level.
Edited 6 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

And FYI Bers,
Last time I played a game with Lil_God i remember him having Max crit resist. So saying invest in crit resist, is pointless to tell him. He is just implying that some sort of disadvantage be added to the Doom Perk.

I suggest you to double check before telling me what I should or shouldn't say. I dont see lil_god having max crit resist, only one perk on one unit, and judging from what he says he has no experience with crit resist perks either, otherwise he might have been started a thread about how crit resist is overpowered.
Another troll comment from you like this and I will close the thread.
And if you are not convinced, ask M3Y3R - he uses maxed crit resist on one of the units and crits he receive are peanuts.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Shhh berserker, don't tell them all the secrets please! I only just started using Crit Resist... I don't want us to start a new trend 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him