GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Platinum Weapons

*DELETED*
Platinum Weapons
I have a question about the new platinum (no ammo needed) weapons.
1. Can you get a platinum rocket launcher?
2. If you get a platinum aksu(or any other weapon with grenade launcher attachments) and attach a grenade launcher, can you launch grenades without grenade ammo?
3. If yes to either question, what is the justification to having some overpowering weapons?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i have a platinum milkor, no ammo needed.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
But does it also have attrition, each shot still knocks it down by one?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
yes but a Platinum Ageless weapon would be GODLY
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Anyone know the answer to the second question? Also I think that if you have a platinum rocket launcher you are really lucky, but not exactly unbeatable, although close.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yes,
You can get a Platinum ANYTHING ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
That isnt what the second question is asking, Im wondering if grenade launcher attachments to platinum weapons need ammo.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

3. If yes to either question, what is the justification to having some overpowering weapons?

I'd imagine the justification is that while powerful, their use is limited - whether its by attrition or loss on the battlefield.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Grenade launcher attaches tend to not work with assulat rifle skills or perks. So my guess is that yes it would cost ammo(40 mm), unless u fire it normally and not the launcher. At least I'm almost positive as that is how the script seems to work in regards to assualt rifle perks and skills when it comes to the launcher.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him