GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 06-26-2020, 12:37 AM   #121
neco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick-sama View Post
And for the record i spent $400-1k$ on this game so who you callin unemployed fool? I stay with a job boi
lol Crue has 2 clans he spent 400 dollars only for them who knows how much be spent more on charging... and you cant tell anything about me and spending cash because im still 16 years old kid but im sure i would spend a lot of money here and im sure when i get older i will spend in a new game.
neco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 12:45 AM   #122
equisde

Post platforms and gameplay

I write consulting if the new gunrox will be available in different operating systems such as android or iphone.
Gunrox is currently practically playable from touch devices. it only takes a confirmation button to perform movements when in combat. Attached photo to show of my tablet with windows operating system.
Another of my questions would be if this new game would contain new game modes, since the main problem of the current gunrox is pairing, people who have weapons against which they go without equipment. the advantage of the equipped against the naked is great. It would be correct for the player to choose whether to face armed people or naked people. Another good idea would be the possibility of having insurance for the objects. a special inventory that allows us to protect your content despite losing the battle. which in games like scape from tarkov they implement as safe boxes. These are exclusive to people who pay a bonus in their game or can be obtained randomly in the game. Another good idea would be to add modes like free for all in a random way. It would be quite fun to play like this.
last and not least. The game will have a closed beta for current players to test the gameplay and make constructive criticism for a preliminary version. if yes, I can count on you to support the project. Thank https://mega.nz/file/rJkXCBzQ#xPVuYh...n0CitcMNugbM2U
equisde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:00 PM   #123
Katakuri

How about putting the flash games into the play store and advertise them, so people would download them and find out about this beautiful game, without creating new GUNROX. Change the the outfits prizes to 1cash for the beginners, like giving them 1k cash. They will have more fun with other outfits, the green tshirt is the only good looking outfit, new ones would make it for beginners more intersting.
Katakuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 04:25 PM   #124
-KiLLeR-

Default Support help

Hey, i've contacted support about my payment fraud ban that is false. I never received any enkord cash because my payment failed with the payment provider and i got hit with a ban. been waiting for months now almost half a year can you look into this please? I've been an early supporter of the game and put alot of money into it and i just get banned like this?

I also seem that i can't message you on this forum beserker so can u contact me please?

Last edited by -KiLLeR-; 07-30-2020 at 04:28 PM.
-KiLLeR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 04:46 PM   #125
Katakuri

Ask Crazybee, maybe he can help you.
Katakuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 05:29 PM   #126
-KiLLeR-

Okay thanks, but private messaging is broken, won't send anything. I will just hope they read it from here
Old 07-30-2020, 05:37 PM   #127
Chennai3xpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KiLLeR- View Post
Hey, i've contacted support about my payment fraud ban that is false. I never received any enkord cash because my payment failed with the payment provider and i got hit with a ban. been waiting for months now almost half a year can you look into this please? I've been an early supporter of the game and put alot of money into it and i just get banned like this?

I also seem that i can't message you on this forum beserker so can u contact me please?
once i got banned in Chennai3xpress cuz my friend charged me and did fraud paiment later , i contacted this link http://www.enkord.com/help/contact/ and i got an answer couple days later

or contact them directly via this email support@enkord.com
Chennai3xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 05:52 PM   #128
-KiLLeR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chennai3xpress View Post
once i got banned in Chennai3xpress cuz my friend charged me and did fraud paiment later , i contacted this link http://www.enkord.com/help/contact/ and i got an answer couple days later

or contact them directly via this email support@enkord.com
Just tried the form, gives me this while all is filled in Some of required fields are not specified.

I've tried to contact the support email twice but haven't got a response in 6 months
Old 08-03-2020, 10:49 AM   #129
-KiLLeR-

Looks like i will never get a reaction, mods/beserker just don't care anymore about this game
Old 08-05-2020, 03:47 PM   #130
hellsspawn

Post How destructible are we talking about here....

When you say destroy anything in are way do you mean we will be able to blow a whole wall down ?
For example if im in a house I can blow a wall down to create a new exit or entrance. If that's the case whats up with locking the front doors �� kinda kidding.
Also how hard would putting in a story line or a A.I bot system for training or something.

Last edited by hellsspawn; 08-05-2020 at 03:59 PM.
hellsspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 04:00 PM   #131
hellsspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick-sama View Post
And for the record i spent $400-1k$ on this game so who you callin unemployed fool? I stay with a job boi
Those are rookie numbers
hellsspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 07:03 AM   #132
3INeekK-ChSeR-

Default about gunrox 2 we would like a trailer of gunrox 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
Thanks to everyone who is still playing and waiting for a new GUNROX.
Let us know what you think about it.
please show us a small trailer about gunrox 2
3INeekK-ChSeR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 02:01 AM   #133
YG400

Like for real Bers we want one please
YG400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 04:42 PM   #134
tjmechups

Angry Fui banido sem motivo

Caro administrador você me baniu sem motivos , tava jogando com contra o meu irmão e você deu ou outro administrador deu fake figth por favor tire o ban
tjmechups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 01:29 PM   #135
xGoldeNx

Post Gunrox 2

- You should add skins to everything in this game.
(Clothes, guns, knifes, armors, granades)

- A sistem with bot's to play against players when no one is online is also cool. Maybe the fake fights will decrease.

- About the units, i think its one of the crucial parts of the game, so make then awesome! (You have any pic to see how they look?)

- New maps.
Can we have moon fights? Big citys? Wet maps with rivers, lakes.

By the way, good work till now ( just dont let it be minecraft hahaha)
xGoldeNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 02:03 PM   #136
BaltazaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGoldeNx View Post
- You should add skins to everything in this game.
(Clothes, guns, knifes, armors, granades)

- A sistem with bot's to play against players when no one is online is also cool. Maybe the fake fights will decrease.

- About the units, i think its one of the crucial parts of the game, so make then awesome! (You have any pic to see how they look?)

- New maps.
Can we have moon fights? Big citys? Wet maps with rivers, lakes.

By the way, good work till now ( just dont let it be minecraft hahaha)
I think they cant handle artificial intelligent.
BaltazaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 05:54 PM   #137
neco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltazaR View Post
I think they cant handle artificial intelligent.
Hahaha a thing they should add is "Bleeding" it would be casted from sharp objects like melee and also it constant if you deal like 2 bleeding hp to opponet it doesnt disappier like poison. And with that there is also an idea to make new bandage sistem which cures the bleeding...
neco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 08:31 PM   #138
MagnavoX

Arrow

Anyway, Im happy with a idea of gunrox will become to live again.
Hope it be full of people enjoying the new game!

Sharing my energys with you!!
Good job.
MagnavoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 01:55 PM   #139
Sova

Post Any news?

It's been already more than 4 months since you announced new Gunrox. I want to ask the developers to share development news with impatient gamers like me. Don't you think it's time already?
Sova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 03:32 PM   #140
Wound

Quote:
Originally Posted by neco View Post
Hahaha a thing they should add is "Bleeding" it would be casted from sharp objects like melee and also it constant if you deal like 2 bleeding hp to opponet it doesnt disappier like poison. And with that there is also an idea to make new bandage sistem which cures the bleeding...
Or we can add a thing that makes you dizzy and when you press to shoot a unit it might miss or when you try walking foward instead you walk backwards it would be funny to see one like that
Wound is offline   Reply With Quote