GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

READ PLEASE!!

READ PLEASE!!
I am here just to say a few things, this game now without berserker is shit,during the tournament the server crashes and both me and both player -trinity- lost for TKO and this is really unfair, becasue amber was in final take all prize, for me the match had to be redone but since Zhannet not cares more 'from time users have decided to cancel this shit game, said that those who have seen if seen, good luck to all the players in the game, maybe when berserker return in gunrox , i still back.. now just say bye to all!☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Bers The Poor
Yea Right , Bers loves only $$$ , care for this game or all will leave (btw i will leave it soon) 😡 CARE FOR THIS GAME
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Crap Game.
Admin and moderators do not care, as are politicians, they think only of themselves and not to others ☺
That crap game.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
This is fucking unfair !!
1st : Amber lvl 14 in final and 13 vs 11 , nice logic ..
2nd : server crash and 2 of my friends lost chance to get in final ...
If this shit will happens , then make tourneies for cashers and have fun with them idiot ...
Listen fucking suckers mods , if you will care about cashers only , u can ban all our IP and leave the cashers and put their money in ur asses fucking assholes ...
Screw it u and ur useless game ..!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
o.o
im starting to think even posting is a part of wasting time , cause i bet they dont even care about posts anymore , not the first time this tour thing happens 🙄🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

This is fucking unfair !!
1st : Amber lvl 14 in final and 13 vs 11 , nice logic ..
2nd : server crash and 2 of my friends lost chance to get in final ...
If this shit will happens , then make tourneies for cashers and have fun with them idiot ...
Listen fucking suckers mods , if you will care about cashers only , u can ban all our IP and leave the cashers and put their money in ur asses fucking assholes ...
Screw it u and ur useless game ..!

Yeah , you are the best (Y)... stupid mod ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
We need new events 1time per week 24h fake without bann that would be a good thing
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserker must know that we ( no cashers ) are making his game great and famous a little bit !
The g4y cashers play 1 hour by week cuz their stupid fathers punish them cuz they steal money for charge ...
I got an idea .. When u make tournies , ban the no cashers for 1 week until cashers end tourney then back them
Stupid mod ...
If u wanna silence me , my account is : I_AM_IDIOT
Screw it ..
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Berserker must know that we ( no cashers ) are making his game great and famous a little bit !
The g4y cashers play 1 hour by week cuz their stupid fathers punish them cuz they steal money for charge ...
I got an idea .. When u make tournies , ban the no cashers for 1 week until cashers end tourney then back them
Stupid mod ...
If u wanna silence me , my account is : I_AM_IDIOT
Screw it ..

ahahhah no cashers make game 😁
For sure , nice nick for u =)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Ye , at least I have fun with that name . The only thing u can do well it's steal ur parents Visa card and charge ...
Also only 30% in game are cashers
Get a life genius ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Ye , at least I have fun with that name . The only thing u can do well it's steal ur parents Visa card and charge ...
Also only 30% in game are cashers
Get a life genius ☺

ahah i not kid for steal somethink =)
i have work and i can buy all what i want =)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him