GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

the new clan

the new clan
we need a new clan for this game only are 4 clans 😳
can be 5 or 6 clans?
☺ and this clan can be good, i dont know like voltron

oh and do not play whit polo he is a big lol 😕

ok se ya!!!!!!! 😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
There can be more than the current 4 clans. However, you will have to purchase the right to create a clan through the Cash Shop... and I hear it's going to be the most expensive option throughout the store. That and the option is currently unavailable, but I think that's going to change soon.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

There can be more than the current 4 clans. However, you will have to purchase the right to create a clan through the Cash Shop... and I hear it's going to be the most expensive option throughout the store. That and the option is currently unavailable, but I think that's going to change soon.

dooh dude try out reset all your perks and skills thats what you call exspensive..anyway they have to surrive in this cruel world! :P Clan that is something more than animals in a zoo i have to say that! 🙄
So guys if you want a clan , Be ready tospend your money because in this world there is nothing for free and what can be better that the look of control domination in all locations oh man ..:O
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him