GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Nutcracker in 4 way FFA - screenshots

1 2

Reply to

thx im going to be famous[/QUOTE]
my greetings. it is cool to be a famous dumb, yeah.
[QUOTE]who lost to me in gunrox 100+ times, and now u taking revenge of me on forum O_o

you have 2 obvious problems: first with math and second with logic. you need to read more books, summer is over and classrom is waiting for you.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

final have a job? go find a job and a life, got it? u aint got no right to ban me from forum O_o oh every post i posted, were they like agianst the rules or bad insult? GROW THE HELL UP..... HATERS

men just relax😎 omg they telling the truth almost your posts are to call noob or complain about someone and u call him noob? he good player(nutcracker) and for all players that call him camper or noob i just want you to do better 😲😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

1st of all im too smart for u, 2nd go get a life... or be a homeless begging ppl for money to charge money for gunrox, and u need to go to a hospital to check ur brain(maybe u aint got 1) and stop being stupid.... HATER O_o

http://www.gunrox.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38451&postcount=22
nuff said.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I have achieved more as a lvl 4 than Hoanghuynh has as a level 30. I have won a 4 way Free for All against REAL players without losing any men and getting 7 kills. What has Hoanghuynh done? Nothing. I would wager than Hoanghuynh has never even been in a FFA match.
To everyone that says I am a camper - if you look at the screenshots you will see I am moving around the map. Also, since when does a camper camp out in the open? I took calculated risks and they paid off.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

i feel so cool, these stupid haters hatin on me cuz they cant talk over me....... dam i feel so cool... HATERS O_o

lol you sound like a robot repeating the same thing over and over. And moreover your probably the homeless guy playin under a cardboard box on a laptop that u stole. And yes man, im talking over u. Now what son? And someone please close this thread. Its turned into a flame war that hoang started. Tired of arguin wit dis fool.
Edited 6 minutes later by . Reason: close the thread..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

i vote for forum ban this "school boy on holidays" with his bullshit comments like:
Search: Posts Made By: hoanghuynh
this puppy should learn how to behave himself on forum and show respect to forum users.

Good point, this guy flames too much.
Player hoanghuynh banned for a week on forums for spitting too much venom on forums and flaming too much.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
if you want can come to my clan will be creat tommarow i like to see you in wild-eagles 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

my greetings. it is cool to be a famous dumb, yeah.

you have 2 obvious problems: first with math and second with logic. you need to read more books, summer is over and classrom is waiting for you.

@Cossacks i love ur points ☺
@Nutcracker, good job, get some more levels and try to get Skirmisher medal, good luck ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

This is the kind of bravery and bravado I would like to see in my clan. Good work.

FLV-Flavio Fake FFA game - 2 vs 1 fake
so Nutcracker = Cruentus
so you are telling bravery and bravado to yourself? thats funny 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
dont wondesten 1 vs 3 ? & win ?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
you have it in your clan...we are winning 80+% of fames ☺ ☺
and very nice, it was almost a 3x1 ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Kids...Whats wrong with them?They just not grown up people yet...They should learn from us...Anyways about this post...Ty to Bers to keep order...And ty to cossacks to finaly bring this up
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
nice and crazy game 😁 but too many exps 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
nice game nutcracker, you used that wall really well
that was pretty funny seeing matrix trapped that bad, great fight
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I wish i would be so skillful as Nutcracker. Or maybe I am?🙄 Never tried this.
EDIT:
OMG! I have beaten Nutcracker in 2x2😁 He had a good team mate on his side
Edited 1 month later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him