GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Server and Fakers Cleanup

1 2 3

To enhance the experience of our loyal fans who are still with us playing this game few days ago we have moved the game to a new and better server. Hopefully now it will be more responsive and lag less.
That was also a good reason to pay some attention and clean up the game a little. It is unfair that our supporters invest their hard earned money into the game, while all kinds of fakers gain advantage for free through cheating.
Therefore I have put some time to do a deep investigation and banned over 500 fakers today. I am not talking about just low level clones that can be created again in no time. I am also referring to mature fakers with 30, 40 and 50 level accounts. There were plenty of them banned as well.
Hopefully it will make the GUNROX world a litttle bit brighter to all the fair players.
Thanks for staying with us,
Bers.
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
We need to catch old players..
I've been out of gunrox for a long time, but a few days ago, i decided to back. Gunrox is a interesting game with a perfect gameplay, but by the last years the game became so expensive. We all know that Bers is working in others games (like TT2), but the game need some changes, new weapons (not only for 50lvl), quests and a way for get ECash.
I really like Gunrox, but it's seems is already dead. The number of players has decreased in recent years, former players who helped give life to the game disappeared and many other problems.It's really sad, we all love play this game,but this abandonment that the game suffered discourages all of us who were part of the history of this game.
I hope some good news about Gunrox 2.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
old player
I played gunrox since 2009 . it was awesome game , bers did many update , but now it became Bad Game . i hope he going to update it .
it really good game . anything without update = Dead
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I played gunrox since 2009 . it was awesome game , bers did many update , but now it became Bad Game . i hope he going to update it .
it really good game . anything without update = Dead

Have u wasted some time reading berserker's posts about updates instead of spamming here kid ?? There is no fucking updates because he's working on TT2 for get money for make update on gunrox fucking idiot .. !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I've been out of gunrox for a long time, but a few days ago, i decided to back. Gunrox is a interesting game with a perfect gameplay, but by the last years the game became so expensive. We all know that Bers is working in others games (like TT2), but the game need some changes, new weapons (not only for 50lvl), quests and a way for get ECash.
I really like Gunrox, but it's seems is already dead. The number of players has decreased in recent years, former players who helped give life to the game disappeared and many other problems.It's really sad, we all love play this game,but this abandonment that the game suffered discourages all of us who were part of the history of this game.
I hope some good news about Gunrox 2.

Yes, you are right
I agree with you now I'm waiting update for play
merry Christmas and Happy New year.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hello game still alive??
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Can we move on to ipad?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
قق

Have u wasted some time reading berserker's posts about updates instead of spamming here kid ?? There is no fucking updates because he's working on TT2 for get money for make update on gunrox fucking idiot .. !!

hey shut up ur fking mouth
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update game.
Please moderators update game crete some map for lvl 20-50 (there you can find some frags,mg4,f1... guns lvl 20+) name can be Central Of The Gunrox map size can 25x25 max players in 1 game can be just 1x1 😁.Please do something we need new map!!!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
berseker
please the fake banned me unjustly is to make cheaper for me desbloquia - her or not? or resolve it please do not estavo making fake when he banished me and zhanet permanently banned me unfair that 'cause the guy who was giving finjiu fake and was banned because it WHAT u can help me?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
faker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TqyZYmZNBk&feature=youtu.be
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him