GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

SuperRewards

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Thank you for contacting us!
"The points you're inquiring about have already been awarded and confirmed by GUNROX as received.
If you feel that you've not received these points, please contact GUNROX for assistance."
By: SuperRewards Assistence
I put cash by superRewards, but wont enter! Where is my cash Berseker?isn't first time, 3x times happen the same o.o

Reported by .

11 years ago Quote
Reply to
jaja

Thank you for contacting us!
"The points you're inquiring about have already been awarded and confirmed by GUNROX as received.
If you feel that you've not received these points, please contact GUNROX for assistance."
By: SuperRewards Assistence
I put cash by superRewards, but wont enter! Where is my cash Berseker?isn't first time, 3x times happen the same o.o

stop putting money in the game now he is bad ... go spend it otherwise ....
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

stop putting money in the game now he is bad ... go spend it otherwise ....

funny that you are always saying this game is bad and blablabla but you seem to be really a part of this game, i always see you yelling at moderator for some help, you say this game is bad but you are really activ in it?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
It will come
it happens it depends how many days its been.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yesterday, I go superrewards and I download something (youtube something something) and I should receive 1k cash but got none? I downloaded it.😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
It may take up to 48 hours before they deliver your cash. Usually it is fast, but sometimes if they deem your transaction suspicious it will take time until they check everything out. They may even call your phone to verify the transaction.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
me too today i charged 35k and 5k ...
its tell me for both : Waiting for offer to report...
and when i see blance its nothing to see please help😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him