GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

fakers

fakers
What's wrong with this game? Everyone acts like they love this game and wish it get better but yet rather fake everyday. A-GoodBuild fakes 10 games in a row and I'm the bad guy for asking him to stop. If there are no mods I'm open to become one. This game needs to be either cleaned up or removed. And I have reported others also that are fake and still no ban for them either.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

What's wrong with this game? Everyone acts like they love this game and wish it get better but yet rather fake everyday. A-GoodBuild fakes 10 games in a row and I'm the bad guy for asking him to stop. If there are no mods I'm open to become one. This game needs to be either cleaned up or removed. And I have reported others also that are fake and still no ban for them either.

You are one crazy mofo. You talking about fakes? becoming a mod? You have a clan thats full of fake aggression accs and you use it for fake fames which u brag about. Shame on you
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
get the facts right before u start thinking out loud
My clan members my do as they wish since I'm not playing with my clan account until this games improve. That's first and for most. Second, if mods or members in control would ban fakers and fake players we wouldn't have this issue.3rd and almost the most important its a trap yet mods don't ban , I did my part now its time for them to do theirs.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Exposing me kid? xD 😁😎
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you dont give the most basic thing to players for play. They make fake or leave. Its is the result!
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Give damager back mod/admin status and ill clean it up from time to time xD
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him