GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

about tt2

about tt2
guys someone give me the link of ''tt2''
i was searching and searching...
and i couldnt find it -,-''.
please someone gimme link ( download)
And thx.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

guys someone give me the link of ''tt2''
i was searching and searching...
and i couldnt find it -,-''.
please someone gimme link ( download)
And thx.

http://www.totemtribe.com/ i think its it
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
i know , but there is no download link -,-''.
i need the download link please.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
You need to make a contribution to the game, then will receive the download link in your email, or be invited to play at Berseker ...
The game is still a beta version, I believe that soon the link will be available for everyone.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
how to ... ?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

By the way, we are hoping to launch alpha-test stage 3 of Totem Tribe 2, and we plan to send out a new wave of invites into this get. Therefore, if you are veteran player of GUNROX, mature and can be helpful tester - register an account at www.totemtribe.com and send me your email (which you used to register there) via private message - and i will see if you can be invited.
We have mostly adult testers there, so if you are not ready to behave yourself - don't bother.

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
The game approached alpha 4 stage. Soon all of the GUNROX players will be invited to play it.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him