GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

how it is possible ???????

how it is possible ???????
i am leader of clan Hell's Angels and i was ataked by a player
i quit in firs 2-3 seconds and i was kiked from clan
How it is possible for leaders of clans ?????????????
How i get my clan back ???????
is not ok man 😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
It happens all the time, leaders think they can't get kicked out of their clan but BAM! It happens! Just remember that if you don't want to fight then just evade, or run in and die 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ha ha its posible when leaders are nubs,you are not first & latest who lose clan quiting .goodbye... MdaHunter return to home this week,after 100 'days whithout PC ,,hmm mega game wait me... ☺ "
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
you can come back in the clan with a special button that I only real clan leader has
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
u can take but u will lose games won in that clan =) if u had 999 win in same clan and u need 1000 for gold member u lose and get back from 500 =)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

u can take but u will lose games won in that clan =) if u had 999 win in same clan and u need 1000 for gold member u lose and get back from 500 =)

no
Get back to 0.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berssssssssss
you can answer me ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

you can answer me ?

If you are real clan owner (you bought this clan in cash-shop), just open clan info and press button "Get leadership" (or something like this)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
is done
thanks astor 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

you are wrong. if you do not enter other clan - you cant lose your medal.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

you are wrong. if you do not enter other clan - you cant lose your medal.

interesting, are you sure 100% about it ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

interesting, are you sure 100% about it ?

berserker or astor said this on russian forum about a year ago
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
A couple of months ago when I would leave a clan, my perk would reset to the last one I achieved. So if I was 75% between Iron and Bronze, I would go back to as if I had just unlocked Iron.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

A couple of months ago when I would leave a clan, my perk would reset to the last one I achieved. So if I was 75% between Iron and Bronze, I would go back to as if I had just unlocked Iron.

yes it's true, but if you have already a medal and that you leave the clan and that you come back, you again to 0 or from the medal??
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him