GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

10k full resets for ever.

10k full resets for ever.
Berserker I believe and I can almost assure you 100% that if you make full resets 10k and 1 perk reset/5 skill resets for 500e that you will make a lot more bank since more players will reset and they will try out wild build thus making them reset a whole bunch more. If this is not a good idea I would like for you to tell me why it's not here in this post or send me a private message since this is business related 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
10k reset nice
I can't agree more with you, i think bers will win more money doing this coz more people that need just can pay 1 time 22k at a long period, and is just for 1 unit and they want to full reset they will have to wait a lot of time, so making 10 k you will get people get for sure 3x reset coz is more easy to pay 30k for 3 units that 22k for 1 unit and you will get 30 k faster and people will lvl up faster, the dynamics of the battle will be better and the game will be better btw coz of the players that really can't pay that (me) would even try to charge to reset full units.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker I believe and I can almost assure you 100% that if you make full resets 10k and 1 perk reset/5 skill resets for 500e that you will make a lot more bank since more players will reset and they will try out wild build thus making them reset a whole bunch more. If this is not a good idea I would like for you to tell me why it's not here in this post or send me a private message since this is business related 😁

Not sure if this suggestion is serious or not...
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
yup

Not sure if this suggestion is serious or not...

The reset one is but the other one am just being a troll xD
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
It would be better if reset cost 10k, i think players would buy more resets to test builds, now price is so high for test...
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

It would be better if reset cost 10k, i think players would buy more resets to test builds, now price is so high for test...

Well I must agree with that, even me had many idea about new bulid make but 20k for reset is just to expensive for me. If cot be 10k for sure I make it more then one.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him