GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake fame by player caiaque given to Arab fighters

Fake fame by player caiaque given to Arab fighters
I am told that Caiaque is also player Iron. I am sick of these spies infiltrating clans and giving away naked fake fames to other clans behind my back. I have screenshotted this pic to show that nobody should come naked into a 1v3 and lose. How can you only get 16 points for a fame? The minimum is 100 points when you come armed. Their intent was to simply give away lots of points to the enemy.
Please ban all 4 players involved, you cannot say that they had no idea that it was a fake fame. We have come many years down the track where the message has been clearly delivered about what is a fake fame game and its clear by now.

Fake fame by Caiaque - AKA Iron.jpg

5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Any why is it so hard to remove all the fame points from clans that fake? Arab fighters already have 4842 points for the week????? That's way too many points to have legitimately, especially on how difficult is it to find a fame game. This is an insult to everyone who plays this game legitimately and as a result, produces more incentive to fake than not to.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him