GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Artifact rank & info

Artifact rank & info
Hey degens,
I'm working on an updated gunrox room to be ported to a website for more mobile accessibility than the previous app and was gonna create a new segment for the fitting room to show all combinations of art effects you could get per rank and each effects "level" (for lack of a better term) that would add up to whatever rank so the player could check what arts they could bring and how they would influence the build in greater detail than doing the work yourself in-game. For example what extra meds, binos, etc you could add if you had a weightless armor.
If anyone has a mass amount of arts at different ranks and wouldn't mind flexing them so I can reverse engineer each effects level would be appreciated.
If you wouldn't mind helping msg me on gunrox, the forums (preferably in a private msg), or discord for more info. Thanks all ^^
Edited 7 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

If anyone has a mass amount of arts at different ranks and wouldn't mind flexing them so I can reverse engineer each effects level would be appreciated.

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him