GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Random Art Box

Random Art Box

What do you say to this idea? I still do not quite know if you should buy it in the store or get in the random / MEGA fights? This box should be available in small - medium - large and once in Deluxe. I have not even thought about it, but would be a cool idea or? What do you say.
Please refrain from unnecessary comments. In my opinion it would be really cool to add something like this because it is so hard to get arts and it would be much more fun because many players would play more MEGA to get coins and gamble maybe there would be more active players in the game because you are all the time busy farming coins through mega battles to gamble your arts.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
@SnoopyForMod
☺Great Idea!!!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
I think you should try buy/steal more accounts rather than trying to be a mod.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
You aren't meant to be able to get an art from every fight, adding an art only box makes no sense whatsoever.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Please refrain from unnecessary comments.

Read it before you give answer and no one talked about moderator its has no sense with the topic.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

You aren't meant to be able to get an art from every fight, adding an art only box makes no sense whatsoever.

As I said, I don't have any Idea how it could be implented. Its just a Idea, but I do like it because players will be busy with it = more activ.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

As I said, I don't have any Idea how it could be implented. Its just a Idea, but I do like it because players will be busy with it = more activ.

It's almost the same when u go to cash shop and just buy arts lmao
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Define players being ''busy'' to get it in your words, please.
I don't think you take the time to think through the whole idea at all - lets just have a recap of recent events:

• Players used to fake randoms for coins
  • Players used to fake random for E
  • When coins were added to megas, people started faking with two accounts to benefit from that(to the point where we had to DECREASE coins given from mega)
  • We increased random waiting E up to 10E per minute and now you have players using alternative accounts to fight other players, hide in the corner of maps and then continue with their main account so they can farm E in peace

Adding an art box will just add to the already existing problems, A) you will be decreasing the prices of arts and B) in whatever way that the art box would be obtainable, will be faked.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

It's almost the same when u go to cash shop and just buy arts lmao

Not everyone got Cash to buy from Art Shop. So if you get the Art Box you can get some random Arts and then you have to farm coins in megas to gamble them. You thinked about that?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
there's literally no point to add this box lol, it'll eventually ruin the game point even more. Meyer, you've never had brain on such things. It's literally like "first do and then think what you've done".
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maybe for the best 10 Toplist Activ players only getting this Box? I don't know we could make a good Idea of a reward for it.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Maybe for the best 10 Toplist Activ players only getting this Box? I don't know we could make a good Idea of a reward for it.

Ye and motivate people to fake even more?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes, lets add a way to reward fakers, will make sure this gets implemented ASAP
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Ye and motivate people to fake even more?

Then for the best Cashers, I don't know. A good way would be there the question is just which one?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Then for the best Cashers, I don't know. A good way would be there the question is just which one?

I think its just better to admit here that your idea wasn't that good.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I will just answer your idea - the answer is NO.

Arts are meant to be rare, there are numerous ways you can already get arts.
Adding art box to top cashers makes no sense, you are just asking us to reinforce the ''PAY TO GET'' part.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have not even thought about it, but would be a cool idea

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
But u said u was going to quit cuz mods are corrupt and game doesnt care about ideas, why are u still here
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him