GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

new targeting system, why?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

So I just lost a game because of the new "improved" targeting system, and it has been a hindrance since it started.
Is there something I'm missing? in every game now I have to repeatedly click on the two icons to turn it off after checking for a grenade throw or rpg or 40mm shot, and even for sniper shot it's cumbersome too.
It wastes precious time and makes no sense. And in the game I just lost the game literally would not let me fire my rpg, I switched to thumper and still could not fire, I have no idea why.
I would have absolutely won the game probably without even losing a unit if I could have fired, this kind of thing makes me nuts and really motivates me to do anything other than play Gunrox.

Reported by .

2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him