GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Upcoming Clan Perk changes preview

1 2 3 ... 8 9 10

Major update to the clan system is coming soon. Clan Perks will become more competitive and will require more activity to retain. If you are curious about what exactly it will be, you can have a sneak peak into upcoming changes by viewing comments of this news.
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I would not say number of predefined fame battles increased that much, but rather due to increased competiton, the impact of fake fames increased, but we've solved it with our recent rules (see English news section).
At grand scale of things it was quite positive and now there is a real war between two big coalition of clans. Basically GUNROX is divided in half in this big war.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
this update makes it nearly impossible for clans such as king-nuke99 to even have a chance at getting perks, the reason why c2a toxi outlaws and voltron have so many perks is because of their members..they all have over 19 maximum members slots, which makes it way to easy to get top 10 aggression outpost, active and fame because they have more people to choose from, this system is unfair. secondly when is gunrox going to get new updates, its getting no new players whatsoever, its getting boring, same gameplay NOTHING new at all, this is ridiculous, i say either change something or you going to lose members, including myself, i lost all reason to even want to play at all.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice
i wish it updated to new system it will be easier on us cuz i to hard to get tour medal for 4 3 weeks and hold it 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Then quit the game and play other games that are free and with neutral mods its simple
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Most of clan perks need outpost, thats make very impossible to a weak clan get in top, only if has 50/40/30 level with art to take outposts
but the problem is that high level players don't want to join in a weak clan
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 8 9 10

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him