GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Personally.. to Berserker

Personally.. to Berserker
Arab Fighters Did more than 5 fake fames without ant punishment...
Its getting so boring nowadays watching this while moderators are online...
and when i decided to talk about it in front of players without any bad word.
Pistol silence me for 2 hours without any reason.
I just wanted to show the real picture of arab fighters
Berserker Please pay some attention to this game, we wasted lot of money trying to do our best with 10 players, and still arab fighters clan get it for Free.
Dont lose any single players.. PLEASE Berserker!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
So how about u post ur current Fame Points this week? I really im curious about ur Fames vs BURN clan and other clans and how u managed to get 2,8k Fame points with less then 8 clans active.
Never talk about other players and try to take them down when ur one of those same people in the same crowd, stop being a dog and think ur any better then them
Edited 5 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
My clan didnt do single fake fame this week..
we used a legal way to push our clan up
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

My clan didnt do singe fake fame this week..

Go post a Screenshot of ur Fames this week, im really curious vs which Clans did u fame this week, let me guess, one of them is BURN one of ur Clans before u swapped to Assassins right?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I just wanted to show the real picture of arab fighters
Berserker Please pay some attention to this game, we wasted lot of money trying to do our best with 10 players, and still arab fighters clan get it for Free.
Dont lose any single players.. PLEASE Berserker!

Fake fights, fake fames etc have been an issue and we have actively worked on trying to improve the anti-faking system and make it so that faking is simply not worth it, that it would take too much time and not award anything in return.
It is impossible for us to FIX faking completely(see here). As much as I try to watch every fame that I see being played, I also do other stuff besides GUNROX, I cannot simply stop my everyday life and sit online 24/7 waiting for players to play fame. To address your concern of Arab Fighters having played 5 ''fake fames'' this week, I have forwarded the information from those fames to berserker and he will act accordingly from there.
And FYI:

[04:07:06] The-Avenger: until tomorrow if arabs didnt get ban, i il use my 2 clans for fake fame in public
[04:07:12] The-Avenger: so it il be little fair
With this kind of attitude you will only get yourself in more trouble, instead, be better - play real fames, don't be toxic and keep using the report button to report potential fake fames ☺
I am always around to having discussions and gathering feedback. I am trying to help reduce the amount of faking, and once it has reached a point where it is harder and less likely for people to fake, we can look towards increasing E from random, for example🙄
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Admins should delete the clans that its ORIGINAL leader that havent logged in months or years ago, the game doesnt even have enough players to fill 10 clans (am assuming the ones that actually PLAY in clans, u can literally check ingame), whats the point if someone can add fake accounts to a dead clan and pretend its a "real game".
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Admins should delete the clans that its ORIGINAL leader that havent logged in months or years ago, the game doesnt even have enough players to fill 10 clans (am assuming the ones that actually PLAY in clans, u can literally check ingame), whats the point if someone can add fake accounts to a dead clan and pretend its a "real game".

I know you ain’t talkin...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree

This guy have 180 IQ,no joke
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I do not agree

That wouldn't be a good idea, if a guild leader comes back online after years and wants to use his guild again and it was deleted then only problems and discussions would arise.. There has to be another solution how to get rid of fake fames.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Okay imagine the leader comes back, then what? Is he going to up a clan by himself? No way to up a clan without fakes now (because of the lack of players and players that DO NOT want to play in clans). Most leaders of dead clans that came back, gave leader to a faker and used it for faking porpouses. At least would be cool if u CLOSE the clans that are obviously dead and not erease them. That way all players are forced to play against each others
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Okay imagine the leader comes back, then what? Is he going to up a clan by himself? No way to up a clan without fakes now (because of the lack of players and players that DO NOT want to play in clans). Most leaders of dead clans that came back, gave leader to a faker and used it for faking porpouses. At least would be cool if u CLOSE the clans that are obviously dead and not erease them. That way all players are forced to play against each others

So if I had my own clan and was very inactive there or I wasn't even online in gunrox for a few years then I would be angry if my clan was simply deleted. Have you ever thought that these people invested real money to create their own clan? then why should it be deleted? Berserker has to find another solution, but definitely not this one! ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him