GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

( ALEJO912 ) BEWARE THIS PLAYER

( ALEJO912 ) BEWARE THIS PLAYER

beware this player only plays for weapons, doesnt fight, just collects weapons, even teammates weapons
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
all i said was i was going to tell clanmates not to play with him as teammate, also posted in forums, if this is threat then what is forums for? as far as giving back weapons, well as you can see in screenshot, his very first line of chat shows he had no intensions of giving them back.then his second line of chat shows him laughing about taking them. you guys make your own minds up and decide if you would like to play as his partner, i know i wont again.
Edited 10 hours, 59 minutes later by . Reason: removed reference to removed posts.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Why you dont take screenshot for the complete conversation?
Edited 10 hours, 49 minutes later by . Reason: English only.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
THanks for advice man !! 😁😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
truth here same to me.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I`m sorry digital death.
a teammate did this with me. now im feeling same. but most people in gunrox do this, this happened to me 5 times. i am not happy too ☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him