GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Truly About Toxicity members And Why i quited Their Clan.

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 4

Reply to
And u call this topic Truly About Toxicity members And Why i quited Their Clan
how can speek with u , who dont know what its player and clan
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
and there are always people who make holes of shit out of mountains of knowledge
10 years ago
10 years ago
Oh Really this enogh u should take some silent for learn what meaning is RESPECT for othet ppl here in this game
we are not in war we playing just a game
mods u must teach them respect for be better game 😁
10 years ago
10 years ago

Oh Really this enogh u should take some silent for learn what meaning is RESPECT for othet ppl here in this game
we are not in war we playing just a game
mods u must teach them respect for be better game 😁

ofc u here most respect player
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/showpost.php?p=101122&postcount=31
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
noobs
u retards jump in the ocean and shut up
10 years ago
10 years ago
Eer... muslim people also doesnt respect people from other religions... not saying all of them, but many muslim people does not tolerate others religion, and frankly, u quit clan just cause of that? You could just ignore them
10 years ago
10 years ago

Eer... muslim people also doesnt respect people from other religions... not saying all of them, but many muslim people does not tolerate others religion, and frankly, u quit clan just cause of that? You could just ignore them

he not quit , he kicked
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Dear players , Muslim and others , This is just a game ok ? , if someone insult you use IGNORE icon , again This i a game , if arabs insult russian go tell your prime !! not in game , If russian or whatever insult arabic people don't insult use ignore list are you fighting in game ? , go meet or do anything and talk !
and after you insult each other you post a thread to insult more ???? who are you? what the hell people ???kid is 22 year or 18 no matter how old are you talk about policy ?
THINK ABOUT IT
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Yes... stupid fights...
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
i will call all my friends ignore arabs like layan .
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Ok, time to sum things up.
1. I don't care about religion and and you should not too. At least not here, this game is not about religion or nationality or politics, so don't put it here.
2. There are a lot of arabs in this game, and if you feel offended - instead of complaining - use the in-game means to punish your offenders. Join together in a clan, and declare the clan war against the offenders, attack them, take their outposts, punish them IN GAME.
3. Red_rush is a pathetic troll and it's time to silence him for a long time. I think 100k will be a good start.
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him