GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

MRS PUFFY and GODISDEADPL swearing (repeatedly)

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Reply to

berserker
are you godis dog???

for all i know berserker is a admin , not mod..
Learn how to read ☺
and godi once u beat me then u can say im your dog.. u havent even beat me once ☺
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

for all i know berserker is a admin , not mod..
Learn how to read ☺
and godi once u beat me then u can say im your dog.. u havent even beat me once ☺

come on ur account 50 lvl, oh you havent, come on ur account lvl 32, oh you havent... how long in gunrox?... i bet over 2 years, how much tournaments won? 0, you even dont deserve to fight me in 1x1
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

come on ur account 50 lvl, oh you havent, come on ur account lvl 32, oh you havent... how long in gunrox?... i bet over 2 years, how much tournaments won? 0, you even dont deserve to fight me in 1x1

1*1 ??????
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
knut if they insult ure mother and father and ure family u dont silnce them really?
its very bad and shame really
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

actually i came secound and first in tournament and i beat u easily , didnt even lose 1 unit ☺ , i win tourneys without arts cuase im a pro , i never wasted 1 buck here. not like u saying im not a casher , yeah ur probaly not becuase u have ur dogs to give u cash only wining tourneys with arts . Once u get my skills in gunrox then u can talk.. if not shh..... cuase Im the best here
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

actually i came secound and first in tournament and i beat u easily , didnt even lose 1 unit ☺ , i win tourneys without arts cuase im a pro , i never wasted 1 buck here. not like u saying im not a casher , yeah ur probaly not becuase u have ur dogs to give u cash only wining tourneys with arts . Once u get my skills in gunrox then u can talk.. if not shh..... cuase Im the best here

the best? open ur eyes, truth would hurt You
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Dude i cant believe that all your clan mates resets like you and you think you found the gods duck ahahahha, i w8 you all in random😁
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

the best? open ur eyes, truth would hurt You

im closed them , opened them and guess what im still the best 😉
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Why haven't they been silenced yet? Everyone can see that they said some of the most vile of things with a moderator present in the game and nothing has happened???
It doesn't matter what version of events I give because the moderators seem keen to take the side of Mrs-Puffy and godisdeadPL. BUT, for what its worth, let me give you my version of what happened. I sacrificed my lvl 32 units in the game to get some rocket shots onto Mrs-Puffy. Although I died and was out of the game, I had damaged his units so badly that my team were able to get the kills on the lvl 50. Level 32 sacrficed to kill a 50, its a good strategic move. When I mention that my sacrifice to kill Mrs-Puffy gives us a good chance to win the game, Mrs-Puffy goes into a temper tantrum the likes of a baby that had just lost his rattle! He must be a sore loser because when he realised the situation and how they could lose, he gets angry, froths at the mouth like a rabid dog and swears like a sailor who missed the boat!
So I ask again, are any of the moderators going to silence / ban Mrs-Puffy and godisdeadPL for their verbal abuse (which is clearly in breach of the Gunrox code of conduct) or are they going to keep floundering around with airy-fairy theories of what happened and trying to justify the actions of these two criminals? The more they delay, the more it shows everyone in Gunrox that there are double standards in this game and that the moderator's friends are a protected species.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
OMG, MJ_Devil is BACK! O_o
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
nobody noticed ? SHAME ON COCA-COLA2011 for being in Cruentus friend list
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
NOBODY SILENCED ? disappointed :S
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

NOBODY SILENCED ? disappointed :S

O-o, are You with Cruentus?
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
lool ☺☺
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
We have some justice. godisdeadPL has been banned permanently - but if that was for swearing in this case or something entirely different remains to be explained.
What about Mrs-Puffy? You cant silence/ban one person and let someone else go for the exact same offense. That would be sending the wrong message to all the players.
Edited 2 hours, 47 minutes later by .
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
wytex why u no silense godi and puffy ? he use insult about mother . first u moder after friend godi and puffy
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Screenshot proof of godisdeadPL banned.

godisdeadPL banned.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

O-o, are You with Cruentus?

of course no =)
if i were you, i would stop discussing this case and go to beach like 1klass is doing. Found him out yesterday at my city....😁
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him