GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fitting room

1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to
do it have a better version? because this is outdated, for example: no splash resistance, an under the artifact tab, there should be blessed arts.
Edited 9 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
no. but charge 200$ on my account + 2 weeks will change things 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

no. but charge 200$ on my account + 2 weeks will change things 😁

what a greedy noop! 😁 do it for free and u'll be famous! 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Does it work for mac?
I'm just wondering does it work on mac?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
awesome😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

awesome😉

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
It would be very interesting if someone could turn Gunrox_Room in One app for Android 😳
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Best idea !

It would be very interesting if someone could turn Gunrox_Room in One app for Android 😳

I agree with u 😁 ! #Gunrox_Room on android as App its great 😁 !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
and Splash o,O ?
There is no splash perk , 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
windows 8
it doesn't seem to be working for windows 8, does anyone have an idea on how I can use it?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
https://yadi.sk/d/uk3CRKUBR5MLD
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
cant login my account
iam 00_THE_END_00 i was need to cahnge my paswored and i click on reset paswored beacause i was thinking reset and change the same but when i reset it the new paswored send to the gmail of my email and this email is very old i cant remmber the paswored of it and i am not cant open my accountand i have the code and the username and birthday and my email and the old paswored so how acn i back my account ?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

iam 00_THE_END_00 i was need to cahnge my paswored and i click on reset paswored beacause i was thinking reset and change the same but when i reset it the new paswored send to the gmail of my email and this email is very old i cant remmber the paswored of it and i am not cant open my accountand i have the code and the username and birthday and my email and the old paswored so how acn i back my account ?

Posting on a 6 year old thread will not get you anywhere, like I already told you in PM, http://www.enkord.com/account/recover/ contains all the possible ways to recover your account.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him