GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Khalid-Suma abusive language

Khalid-Suma abusive language
Shuma, I have already discussed how people are targeting me and excluding me from games and sending me taunting messages and they are saying they are jacking off their penis after seeing me kicked from megas. Can you please silence this person and all his accounts? He is a spiteful person with disgusting masturbating habits.

Khalid-Sama abusing 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
do u play gunrox in tablet ?
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

they are saying they are jacking off their penis after seeing me kicked from megas

kek ᅠᅠᅠᅠ
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
U are like a 5 years old boy which complaining to their parents about friends abuses
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
This one thing me and Khalid can agree on, you a shit head dude and a hypocrite
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
You and Khalid are a waste of sperm.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
You and him are a waste of universal matter, hang yourself while on fire
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Oozaru, your level 9 attacked my level 9 and I smashed you without losing a single unit. In the end you killed yourself. In a sense, you killing yourself is exactly what you told me to do. I love the irony of that.
Oh yes, I forgot to say... FUCK YOU I WON!
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
irl i would spare no remorse stabbing you in the throat you lil keyboard warrior, have that same energy when i see you lil punk
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him