GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

My history with gunrox

*DELETED*
My history with gunrox
Please, sorry my english.
Well, my name is Eric, I live in Brasil and I have 17 years old.
In 2008, an old friend was talk to me about this game when we haved class together. He spoke to much about how this game are good... Well, I was conviced to play.
At first, I dont like to much because I never was a good play but over time I become a gunrox's lover.
I played 8 hours every day... In that time the game was so amazing. I was mistake with the game, I was a faker gamer to a long time. I'm sorry for this. I stopped to play gunrox 3 years ago, and now a come back again. I was learn go type and a little bit english in Gunrox. But the game decress, this is not the old gunrox. To much players have your historys, and they be very unhappy 'cause gunrox is become a dead game. I propose something. Gunrox are to Good to die. Please, all of US have to made something to change this situation, creat Good YouTube Chanel with real GOOD VIDEOS, publish this game, this is wath the players have to do. Publish. And please Berserker, dont hold you back to gunrox. Resgate the gunrox's Magic. Totem tribe is to bad comparated gunrox. Dont leave gunrox die.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Gunrox was a nice game till it became too expensive and now abandoned;
I identify with your story and still belive this game can grow again.
but I do not know why there is no interest on the of administrators to make this game big, or maybe the game is financially comfortable for the administradors now and very risky to chance anything for they.
well, looks like the total focus is on Totem Tribe, wich is a game for a different audience.
We can do nothing about it.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I really think one of the big reasons for the low number of players is the large number of fake games and the difficulty to start, and very difficult to level up, not counting the large number of experienced players with low level account. I really wanted this to be improved one day.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him