GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I wanna visit berserker

*DELETED*
I wanna visit berserker
And have a wild party like project x if those of you that dont know what is Project x. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rl1TJG17Wk right i asked him on my acc he said bring it on so i was like yea then but i think hes bluffing. I wanna terrorize Ukraine get drunk go to strip clubs get high with Mace and Beaners and bring zhannet i wanna try hit that shit then pass it to 2-Chainz but all arabs who coming they just can get drunk with us and thats it.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i dont drink i dont smoke im a virgin and i wont come sorry :"|

lyin ass nygga x'D
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Sure, welcome to Ukraine. We have war going on here, BTW, so don't forget your guns.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mb
maybe i can go bers :3
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I will bring my Tec-9

Sure, welcome to Ukraine. We have war going on here, BTW, so don't forget your guns.

we will pack up in your house if they come to try mess with you 100 bullets in their body i would die for bers and zhannet i will die to see that 😉 zhannet im nightspider i know you want me dont resist it im 15 Marry me someday? U watch the vid this is how we party in the bahamas i have been aressted 5 times for weed and disorderly conduct they say cause I dont have a father i dont need a father i got my friends and my gf i dont care
Edited 4 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I will bring my Tec-9

i will be a millionaire someday and all my bros who with me now in gunrox and in real we will make it when i make you will make it cause i will telll the world about gunrox
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i will be a millionaire someday and all my bros who with me now in gunrox and in real we will make it when i make you will make it cause i will telll the world about gunrox

Just Join ISIS. problem solve
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him