GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

cash shop

cash shop
I bought 35k of cash and it was discounted from my credit card but I didn't get it in the game help me !😡😡😡
that was what appeared on the purchase site, but it was discounted from my credit card
2001: Parece que o Sistema de Pagamento está indisponível no momento. Por favor, tente novamente com um método de pagamento diferente ou contate nosso suporte ao cliente para maior assistência em help.xsolla.com.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
It literally tells you to contact help.xsolla.com - there's either been some sort of an error and they can help you out with it or they can refund you the money so you can charge again.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

It literally tells you to contact help.xsolla.com - there's either been some sort of an error and they can help you out with it or they can refund you the money so you can charge again.

the correct thing is for the moderators to see if the purchasing system is working, so that we don't have this type of problem. We do everything we can to keep this game going and hopefully I will have an answer to this problem if not me who will lose the money unfortunately.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him