GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

the story of the biggest cheater ever..."me"

*DELETED*
the story of the biggest cheater ever..."me"
well every one it's been a year since my last fake fight , i was banned tWo times before and now still one to go , i was just like any member who loved gunrox first of all i make my first acc it was a cool game , fare , easy and fun ..... till i reach lvl 3 "the clover Q" , i though what would happen if i had some free XP so i started , i figure out a way to have two acc online at the same time (( 😁for security reasons i'm not going to say how )).
so i started it was cool as expected free xp tens of k's of'm , but the URGE was how to get more so... i figured out away how to put three acc online , and just diam it was fantastic , weapon's for free , armors, med, and even...... u know wht....🙄
But there was a big problem ....!!!??
there was a mod , a diam fine one he was he was the only ONE which make it hard for me to do a fake fight , with respect he was not berserker or borbo or van or george no , he was INFANTARIA he was like pain in u know wht.
i was kept awake till 8:00 am in my country so he become offline and still he did it and busted me faking two times , now after one year i'm back but not for too long , i stoped doind the fake jop any more cuzz seriosly it's not that fun gunrox as if u play it for fare ,trust me i'v done more than 500 fake fight yes more than 500 not with this acc but with other to as well and it's not that cool as u think ,
but now INFANTARIA is not a mod any more i don't wanna know why but the reason that i'v been writing all this is becuzz of him , now only till 2 :00 Am and no mod is online ...!!! so i thick mr . berserker would like to put some out there cuzz all most from 2:00 am till 8:00 "last night"😁 and no mod is online
if i was that young as i was before i sure u that i'v all ready done more than 20 mumbo jumbo games and no one would know about it except ALLAH , any how mr."B"u should do some about it i mean if if haven't allready.
and the last thing i wanna say thx INFANTARIA the mod how make me adjust my pc clock on BRAZELIAN clock hehehe yea😁 . thank's
and as i told u in the chat back there u are wellcome any time here in my country..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Since I am in a different time zone, the best time for me to play is usually when everyone else is asleep ☹
I see a lot of fake games but there aren't any mods awake so a lot of it goes unnoticed.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
2:40 AM
http://img830.imageshack.us/f/222222222222o.jpg/
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
mods may can trick you in many ways... it might show that their offline but some are online.😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
your nick name is best reason for being banned!! why you choose this name?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
^ That name suites the game, though the girl with the teddy bear and a gun in the start of games doesn't :S....
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

^ That name suites the game, though the girl with the teddy bear and a gun in the start of games doesn't :S....

because this terrorist groups is responsible for death of thousands of peoples in world. plus 2 war has been started just because of their stupid believes. 😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
This game is about war and death and killing? seriously I would accept your thought on why keep such a name If this game was like a barbie doll game with teddy bears and cute girls and guys for little children, I don't find this game promoting peace or fantasy world, we all just kill each other here right? what else do we do?
So the name DOES suite its place here.
-edit-
and to correct you America started 2 wars because of their belief/actions :/.
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him